+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lesbian Couple....Home Insemination

Hi everyone, first post on this forum, so please excuse me if this has been brought up before. My partner and I have been together for over 6 years. Both in our 20's and recently engaged we were ready for the next step, to become a family.

After a lot of research we registered on a worldwide Sperm Donation site which cost £9.99 a month and it included Australia. After 3 days off our profile being active we had a reply for a donor from the Gold Coast. We didn't get excited was only early days anyway we created a fake Facebook account and got chatting to the donor. We could spend hours asking him lots of questions and vice versa, once we felt comfortable we went through the various tests etc and decided we would use him as our donor. We never once discussed personal addresses, but to both parties surprise we lived in the same suburb. So from a worldwide website we not only found someone I the Gold Coast region, we lived in the same area!!

To cut a long story short, first attempt EVER in ours lives with a syringe and sperm, I can proudly say that my finance is 10weeks 6 days today, this whole journey and process is a miracle right from the beginning, I am writing a journal for our baby so he/she knows everything we have done to make this possible!!, even though it's still early days we can't wait to hit the 12week mark and let our friends know!! We have heard our babys strong heartbeat and it is a day we will never forget.

Please feel free to ask me any questions at all, I know we are very blessed to conceive first hit and it's a miracle but miracles do happen and we started right from the beginning with no help just research research research.

Thanks

Ro

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xsqzit For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations and welcome to Bub hub. You will find us a great group of friendly people here to support and encourage each other. Can't wait to hear more of your fiancé's progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello,me and my partner are looking to do what you and your partner have done, what web site do i go to to find a local donor??? thank you hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by erinkathy View Post
    hello,me and my partner are looking to do what you and your partner have done, what web site do i go to to find a local donor??? thank you hope to hear back from you soon.
    Hi there,

The website is called co-parentmatch.com it's a uk based website coast £9.99 a month about $15aud but it is well worth it and you can pay via PayPal. We did our profile attached a photo, made up a fake facebook, and within 4 days we had a reply.
    If you want to know anything else feel free to ask away we are at 14weeks now, still can't believe everything has happened and going to plan at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xsqzit View Post
    Hi everyone, first post on this forum, so please excuse me if this has been brought up before. My partner and I have been together for over 6 years. Both in our 20's and recently engaged we were ready for the next step, to become a family.

After a lot of research we registered on a worldwide Sperm Donation site which cost £9.99 a month and it included Australia. After 3 days off our profile being active we had a reply for a donor from the Gold Coast. We didn't get excited was only early days anyway we created a fake Facebook account and got chatting to the donor. We could spend hours asking him lots of questions and vice versa, once we felt comfortable we went through the various tests etc and decided we would use him as our donor. We never once discussed personal addresses, but to both parties surprise we lived in the same suburb. So from a worldwide website we not only found someone I the Gold Coast region, we lived in the same area!!

To cut a long story short, first attempt EVER in ours lives with a syringe and sperm, I can proudly say that my finance is 10weeks 6 days today, this whole journey and process is a miracle right from the beginning, I am writing a journal for our baby so he/she knows everything we have done to make this possible!!, even though it's still early days we can't wait to hit the 12week mark and let our friends know!! We have heard our babys strong heartbeat and it is a day we will never forget.

Please feel free to ask me any questions at all, I know we are very blessed to conceive first hit and it's a miracle but miracles do happen and we started right from the beginning with no help just research research research.

Thanks

Ro
    Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww! Congratulations! It's a heartwarming story and yes pls keep a journal detailing eveything from now on. Would be a good read for your little one when he/she grows up. Oh and dont forget the photos too! So excited for you both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your success, I hope your family and friends are all thrilled. I was just wondering though, me and my partner have been looking into some different methods for us to start our family. I've seen a couple of other websites similar to what you posted about and had a look at other reviews, and some said that the male donor wanted to have sex with the inseminee etc, I was just curious if your partner had sex with the donor or if it was just a home insemination.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Lesbian Couple....Home Insemination

OMG if they say you have to have sex with them run for the hills. It's not done that way, they just give you their 'stuff' in a sterile container and you use a syringe to put it where it needs to go (obviously without the needle part).

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Absolutely NOT...there was no contact with the donor apart from the exchange, then we did a home insemination. Don't go near anyone who says you have to have intercourse with them!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Congrats! How are you going now?