Congrats MrsR that is fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Mrsr MASSIVE congrats how exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That's awesome mrsR!! Congrats 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Curious,

Have you had a tight feeling across your belly?

I have and it's stressing me out!!

Just wanted to know if you've had the same thing? It feels like I've been doing sit-ups or something.

Good luck at your scan.

I've re-scheduled my med appt to Friday to gets bloods done and then I'll get a referral as I would love to get a date scan to reassure me =)

Quote Originally Posted by curiouschildcare View Post
    Hey Becca

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow. I saw my doc as soon as I got my positive at nearly 6 weeks. I booked into my ob/gyn and they said to come in at around 8 weeks for a date scan to properly see how far along I was. Go see your GP ASAP coz if you are going private it can take a few weeks to get an app. It's all very exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay MrsR! That's great news!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Morning guys, its great to hear that some of you guys are getting positives, hope the rest of us get them soon. I'm headed to chemist today to get thermometer, as Af is deffinately on its way another month down, oh well, I'm honestly thinking about giving up, its so heartbreaking every month when Af shows.
    Working heaps so its taking my mind off the whole situation which is good, having such a bad day already grrr and the day has just started, god help me what the rest of the day will bring.
    Hope everyone has a good week.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hugs Tully xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tully - I know exactly how you feel. Don't give up - DH and I are thinking of getting away for a weekend and that way we don't need to think about anything and we can just relax! It will happen, just need to be patient - we are all in this together :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's been a while since I've been on. I was getting upset with all the baby announcements on facebook that I banned myself from looking at anything online about pregnancy! We just got back from overseas too. I was getting frustrated that everyone around me was getting pregnant and I was still trying to work out my cycle. First it was 51 days, then 48 so I started taking Vitex and Evening Primrose, stopped taking it just before we went overseas. Today would've been day 49 in my cycle and I was about to plan a trip to the dr to see if anything was wrong, I had no signs of anything like ovulation so didn't think it was happening. I thought I might do a test just in case. Did a First Response, the window did nothing. I thought, great, waste of $10! Came back 15mins later, and there was a VERY dark line! Thought that it must be faulty, because nothing happened at the start. Quickly did another one and straight away a dark test line then a light control line. Thought, can't be two faulty tests in one batch? So I ran out and got a digital Clearblue, pushed a teeny bit of wee out haha and it came up Pregnant 3+!!! I can't believe it, I am in total shock! I really think the Vitex and EPO did something because my cycle dropped dramatically! I can't believe it still!!