Closed Thread
Page 96 of 128 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Ooo looks promising!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ooo looks promising!
    Fingers crossed, eh?
    I feel like I've gone up half a bra size in 2 days! But then again, I could just be madly symptom spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Morning girls, so many positive comments ove the last few days, congrats to e everyone. So jelouse ha ha
    Would have loved to have a long weekend but must work even working cup day, boo at least money is good.
    Afm Currently 9dpo or do I think, the pains I was getting last week went away but are slowly returning I'm guessing Af is on the way. So I'm thinking about starting to temp where do I buy a thermometer from? What is the best to buy? How do I temp?
    Can anyone tell me any signs to tell when I o? I understand that your cm should be white and stretchy is this right??? Well mine was like that 9 days ago when I thought I o, but its still like that I'm so confused.
    Any help please ladies, I'm going nuts not knowing anything that's going on.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hey Tully

I use a surgipack one and take my temp the same time each morning when I wake up before I get out of bed and enter it into fertility friend app on my phone. As for cm, mine is all over the place but it should go after AF left: dry, sticky, creamy, watery, egg white: http://www.babycenter.com/101_what-c...le_10351429.bc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

tully78  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey tully

I went to the chemist and asked for a BBT thermometer. It was about $20.

You take it the same time every morning. You are meant to have 3 hours of undisturbed sleep before taking it. I was actually taking it at varied times and was hopping up to pee at about 5am so mine was probably not always accurate.

Right after your ovulate your temp will spike and will remain that way during your luteal phase, usually 12-14 days. If AF comes it will drop but if you are pregnant it will remain high because of the increased progesterone in your body.

Temping will only alert you to the fact that you have ovulated after its occurred which is why it's important to track your CM and also you can keep an eye on your cervix position!

That's what I've ready anyway and I could be wrong but get a thermometer and start temping on day 1 of your cycle!

I HATE Monday's!

I am trying to not test again because I'm trying to be patient and wait it out. It's not easy though. I am hoping that if my temps stay high and AF doesn't show herself I should be ok!

How is everyone's day going?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beccagilmore For This Useful Post:

tully78  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am the same beccagilmore - my temps drop a little but then rise again - AF was due yesterday and trying not to test but so want to - trying to hold out - good luck to us all xox

also yes I bought the Surgipack Digital Basal Ovulation Thermometer

from Chemist Warehouse for $19.00

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning all! Still not sure what is going on with me...cramping a bit this morning & had some light spotting. Temp dropped a bit, but only slightly. Really weird all round.

Can't get into see my doc til Thurs, but at least if I see her I can have this weird "AF" episode documented (or POAS). I'm also waiting to get the results of my day21 progesterone test anyway. I'm pretty sure I O'ed, but they needed to confirm it. Also had thyroid bloods done.

Ahh Smash, I know the feeling! Part of me wants to go get a test...think I'll just wait it out!

Thanks
    Reviews

I did another test.....couldn't help myself.

It's very reassuring seeing the line get darker!

Please let me know how you guys go as soon as you test...., good luck!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Lovely dark lines there Bec congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    WOO HOO - CONGRATS beccagilmore - so happy for you!!!!!

I am scared to test now hahaha

Don't have cramps but have like tingling and pins and needles feeling - maybe if AF haven't arrived by the morning I might just have to test