Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    testing

damn it - I did a signature then saved it and it's not working

sorry will try again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hahahaha didn't read it just got excited.
    I had too many lines and too many pictures

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo It worked!!!!

How are we all going ??

Im 7 dpo here ... Still first cycle even though I started back in September. Dam you long cycles.

I had numerous 1-7 dpo symptoms from cramps to sore boobs to extreme exhaustion. Today. I feel no different. I feel great / fine!

So. Im starting to believe early symptoms are fake!

Heres to testing late next week, Oh god hurry up lmao I wanna go onto cycle 2 already!

9 cycles a year is awesome. But when TTC. Its crap !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Smash & Trailrunner....can so relate. Got a bit of spotting last night & that was enough to set me off..had a bit of a cry. I'm so over it already!!

AF seemed to arrive today...but here's the weird thing - my temp hasn't dropped? Last month it dropped 2 days before AF? It seems to be a lighter period too, with no cramps. Odd. I guess I am clutching at straws & clinging to false hope that it might be IB. Tomorrow will tell the story! Sigh!

Babydust to everyone....I know how much we all want it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

How is everyone going?

I am FREAKING out over here.

I was almost sure that I was out this month because I felt so crampy and tired and my skin had broken out.

I was at work on Thursday and for whatever reason I bought HPT and got a faint positive-11 days PO according to my fertility app.

I almost fell off the toilet but it was a faint positive.

So I did another yesterday morning and my BBT shot through the roof and again another faint positive.

So this morning I hop up and do another thinking that surely if I'm pregnant it would be much darker but again it was another faint positive.......

Of course I can't just relax but I've been doing a lot of reading on faint positives and how they can result in chemical pregnancies. So naturally I'm FREAKING out and shocked because I really thought it would not happen.

I just feel like AF is coming though, I feel so crampy and my skin is an absolute mess.

I'm tempted to get a digital test but I'm so worried it will say not pregnant.

Any ideas on what I should do. Should it have darkened by now.

If I'm really honest it even feels a tiny smidge lighter than yesterdays test.

I'm praying that everything is fine but I have a feeling it might not be. I just don't know how I'm going to cope after getting my hopes up so much.

Hope everyone is doing really well and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

MrsR they say that you really can't experience symptoms until implantation which is quite late in luteal phase but some women do say they experience them, unfortunately most symptoms mimic those of AF coming too very confusing.

Becca, unfortunately all I can say is ul have to wait and see if AF comes, even if u have a blood test all they can do is wait a few days and do another one to see if y hcg levels have risen appropriately for a viable pregnancy. That's the thing about TTC there is a lot of waiting. Fx for u!! Xx

Falkor: have u done a hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello ladies

Here are pics- I'm tragic I know!

What do you all think?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Def getting darker

Thanks
    Reviews

I feel like today is lighter than yesterday's! You'd think I could wait and test in a few days but I just can't help myself!

Oh I know, I must be patient😲 but I am sooooo not the patient kind!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Looks darker in the photo but that's just my opinion. Ladies what do u all think?