Closed Thread
Page 91 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

I got what seems to be a VERY light period (wasnt 'flowing' or anything and didnt fill a whole pad) yesterday! I wasnt sure what was going on, I was out of town but I called my doctor and she said if the bleeding persists to come straight in.. Today its a bit lighter and has been hardly any? I'm not quite sure what this is but I made an appointment for my doctor tomorrow..
    (i had a couple of drops of blood a few days ago, i tested a day after that BFP, and the next day was when this light bleeding started..)
    My doctor said it may just be implantation bleeding still.
    Fingers crossed anyway.

Channy-will upload it soon when my phone decides to cooperate!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of baby dust Jorjarenee best to see the doctor and as hard as this sounds (I don't want to sound cliche either!) but try to keep calm and relaxed xxx Tell your man he needs to cook tonight (BubHub Orders!!) and to hire out a funny non-baby related movie to help you keep your mind off it. Do let us know how you go - Im thinking about you and sending lots of positive vibes your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Shell, I tested last night... BFN!!

I'm fairly certain I ovulated when I think I did due to pos digital OPK and fairly obvious O pains but I did have some weird brown/black spotting/bleeding a couple days after O. I saw my doctor about it and she's sending me off for some scans but I can't get in until the 15th November so hopefully I have some answers then.
    Spotting after O could be a sign of IB? Got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!!! (Not my legs though cos I gotta try again next month lol ) xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    That sucks trailrunner, here's hoping month 3 is s lucky one!!!
    Im trying to hold of testing till next Thursday, but feel AF is coming soon I feel bloated and blah, no sore bbs (they normally get really sore) just sensitive nipples on and off.
    Hoping it stays away!
    I hope so for you too!!!!! AF is an awful witch isn't she! Amazing how for so many years we were all pleased every month to see her and now she's turned into an unwanted visitor who just won't stay away!! Grrrrrrrr xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    It sounds like quite a few of us are in the TWW stage.
    It is tough I hope number 5 (5th month) is my lucky number.
    Baby dust to you all - I am on day 28 of my cycle (normally have a 32 day cycle) I really want to test but don't want the disappointment AGAIN! I was thinking I might try and wait for next Friday (would be day 37) if I don't get AF before that, but not sure if I can wait but going to try and hold off. The girls that got BFP's when did you first test to get your first positive?
    I am keeping ym temps and recording them every day at the same time so that if I do sadly get AF I may be able to work out when I O.

Acupunture - when do they say to get it if TTC?? I might look into it! DH got acupunture in his leg the other day as having troubles so I might just try it!!
    Smash I really hope you get your BFP!!!!!! I don't know much about acupuncture but hey - its worth a shot right!! Sending lots of baby dust your way!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Thinking of u jorjanee, a lot of women experience light bleeding in early pregnancy, when I had my mc it was very bright blood and a fair bit of it for days so a light colour is not a bad sign best to get checked tho xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccagilmore View Post
    Hello

Apparently after ovulation you will have approx 12 higher temps and then have a drop right before AF.

However you should know if you are pregnant if you have 18 higher temps after ovulation.

Good luck!

I'm due for AF on Saturday and she's-a-coming for sure!

Skin breakout, crampy... blaaaaaa!
    I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the ebook!!! Im about to start reading it now as I snuggle up on the couch with chocolate coated licorice sticks (yes Im disgusting but its my comfort food!!) now that my horrid AF has come to visit me today!! Hopefully she won't come visit you (I'll tell her she just ain't welcome!!) xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Just wanted to say thanks to you all, I love this thread, your all there whenever I need to vent, I don't feel stupid asking my questions.

http://www.babycenter.com.au/preconc...ceivingexpert/

Not sure if this might help anyone, but it made me take a step back and think things through.

Baby dust to you all.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

That's we're here for Tully, each other x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

tully78  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CHICKIES!

I know AF is coming and it's freaking TORTURE waiting.

I am to depressed to do a HPT because I know it'll be a BFN!!

I'm sorry to hear that trail runner- that really does suck. It's so hard to go through the motions and pretend everything's okay.

But this is what I keep telling myself....... this will be the last time that it will just be my husband and I and I don't want to spend the next however long it takes being flat and miserable..... it's soooooo hard not to get bogged down it though..... this is my 3rd month....... I can only imagine how crap I'm going to feel in another 3 if it does not happen.

I've started to get some brown discharge which lets me know that she's nearly here. My only concern though is that what make my luteal phase a little short- 12 days.... I know 14 is ideal.... is that right?

How is everyone's week going?