Closed Thread
Page 90 of 127 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies for the temp advice

Falkor - I know exactly what you mean - I am in the 5th month off contraception and AF is due in 5 days - I am so depressed that it's going to come and I am over it this month - getting really down.

Good luck to you all that are in the TWW as it's so hard - at least we have each other to talk to and hopefully we can get some BFP's this month :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Shell, I tested last night... BFN!!

I'm fairly certain I ovulated when I think I did due to pos digital OPK and fairly obvious O pains but I did have some weird brown/black spotting/bleeding a couple days after O. I saw my doctor about it and she's sending me off for some scans but I can't get in until the 15th November so hopefully I have some answers then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Falkor and smash: I know what u mean, the excitement of starting TTC quickly wears off when u don't get ur BFP straight away. Hope it happens soon x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

The excitement wore off pretty quick, I just assumed it would happen straight away, I know we've only been trying for such a short time, it just feels like forever.
    Was reading a post on fbook this morning about getting pregnant, all these posts were suggesting acupuncture has anyone heard of this???
    Hope that someone gets a bfp soon. In my 2ww it sucks. But still doing baby dance just in case I messed up when I was due to o. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yeh iv heard acupuncture can b good for fertility, unfortunately I just don't have the $ to try it at the moment, let us know how u go if u try it Tully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like quite a few of us are in the TWW stage.
    It is tough I hope number 5 (5th month) is my lucky number.
    Baby dust to you all - I am on day 28 of my cycle (normally have a 32 day cycle) I really want to test but don't want the disappointment AGAIN! I was thinking I might try and wait for next Friday (would be day 37) if I don't get AF before that, but not sure if I can wait but going to try and hold off. The girls that got BFP's when did you first test to get your first positive?
    I am keeping ym temps and recording them every day at the same time so that if I do sadly get AF I may be able to work out when I O.

Acupunture - when do they say to get it if TTC?? I might look into it! DH got acupunture in his leg the other day as having troubles so I might just try it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog...and-fertility/

Check out this link I found hope it works, might need to try if I get another bfn this month.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    Last edited by BH-tech; 24-08-2015 at 11:31. Reason: Link Update

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has now arrived :-( Really sad about it cos I was certain the spotting I had was IB. Am in meetings all day today and having to act super happy and confident (business meetings to secure more work for my business) and all I want to do is sit and have a sook :-( So basically my cycle was just 23days this month... its almost always 28 days.... Need chocolate and a hug. Im so humbled by some of you awesome girls who have been going through this for so much longer than me - this is only month two for me TTC and I already feel overwhelmed by it. So glad I have you girls to talk about this with xx Wgat makes matters worse is Ive been at yhe Melbourne Zoo for one of my meetings and yep - surrounded by babies and children. I was here when AF showed up. What a *****. Fingers crossed for those of you still in the TWW - I hope your all doing ok and am sending my wishes to you all!!! Need to hear (and share) in some more BFP from you lovely ladies!!!! xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

That sucks trailrunner, here's hoping month 3 is s lucky one!!!
    Im trying to hold of testing till next Thursday, but feel AF is coming soon I feel bloated and blah, no sore bbs (they normally get really sore) just sensitive nipples on and off.
    Hoping it stays away!

Thanks
    Reviews

I got what seems to be a VERY light period (wasnt 'flowing' or anything and didnt fill a whole pad) yesterday! I wasnt sure what was going on, I was out of town but I called my doctor and she said if the bleeding persists to come straight in.. Today its a bit lighter and has been hardly any? I'm not quite sure what this is but I made an appointment for my doctor tomorrow..
    (i had a couple of drops of blood a few days ago, i tested a day after that BFP, and the next day was when this light bleeding started..)
    My doctor said it may just be implantation bleeding still.
    Fingers crossed anyway.

Channy-will upload it soon when my phone decides to cooperate!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub