Closed Thread
Page 9 of 128 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Me too, I would never even think of doing that, as far as I see it we are all here to help & support each other. No nasties in our little thread please Last OPK for me today then I gather I'll be in the tww I don't expect miracles in the first month but it is fun and exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed Channy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perfectly said Channy!
    Good luck! My fingers and toes are crossed for you! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am currently reading the second book of shades of grey, now if I had the sex life of the ppl in the bk I'd be UTD in no time lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    50 shades of grey my favourite series in a long time.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    The second was my favourite out of the 3 books. All they seem to do is have sex though! I can't help but notice the twilight similarities too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh she is very similar to Bella swan in the way she thinks she's not gd enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most of the main characters are based on twilight characters as it started as twilight fan fiction

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I had that many O's!!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    We are also starting our TTC journey I came off the pill early June and had a 50 day cycle, AF arrived this weekend. I was happy because we can start trying, confused because it was such a long time and also reminded how much I hate it! It's so painful and heavy, I remember why I was on the pill in the first place haha hope my cycles get shorter.
    We got married late last year and have been together for 6 years, high school sweethearts :P Hubby is in the army so we are away from the family but hoping to be posted back before we have a new addition with my family. A bub would certainly help our chances with the posting.
    So excited to start this journey, good luck to everyone!