Closed Thread
Page 87 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Good luck MrsR!!! You'll be fine you learn to adjust, then you'll wonder what you were ever worried about

Thanks
    Reviews
    to be honest, Its not that bad.

hubby and I currently have a FT job each, He will keep his FT job etc. We have the room in the house and the possibility to save etc.

We wont be on the streets.

Its all just kinda hit me, Omg. Were actually in for a real chance right now and I havent quite thought this money thing through. TTC means exactly that. Trying, But when you KNOW you O and done it all right, we have a quarter of a chance we are about to become 3.

OMG. lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes true, so many emotions all at once. Crossing fingers and toes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Morning everyone, dh just left for work and he's always so loud when he's getting ready so I'm now wide awake grrr.
    Don't stress about money, trust me you make do, when I had my dd I was a single mum I managed, now dh works full time me school hours we get $50 a fortnight from centrelink no child support from dd dad, if needs be you go without, am in such a better position now than ever.
    Think I may have missed my window this month dh is too tired will wait and see I have a deffinate increase in cm and afew pains let's hope I catch him before he's to tired tonight. Either way.
    My weekend is busy, today I have to take dd to dance, go to work, then go to dd school fete, dd will walk from dance to school, her dance school is performing at fete, then she's performing in the school talent show, and sunday um helping my dad on a bbq at a swap meet I have to be up at 5am, then taking dd and her friends to see high school musical live onstage. Such a busy weekend but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooooh I'd love a copy of that book too!! My email is: jjffoto@yahoo.com So we ARE normal then!! Phew for that Im 10dpo and already becoming more and more convinced that we're out this month too I've had no CM since I ovulated - literally. My boobs have been swollen and tender every day since O but that is it as far as any symptoms... I've decided to spare myself the disappointment and not do a HPT. Its hard but AF is due next week on Thursday so I'll just wait it out.. I would REALLY love to read that ebook - it is very reassuring to know that this is probably normal - I just wish we didn't have it drummed into our heads as teenagers that sex = pregnancy!!!! Man I would have had a LOT more sex back then

I've told hubby that I guess if Im not preggers this month, I can at least party with our friends next weekend while we're in Noosa - so I guess thats a good thing.

Dreamt last night that Jeff Buckley was singing to me (best dream EVER!) and that I had a baby girl It was such a lovely dream - she was really cute too (as was Jeff Buckley!!)

FX for all of us xxx Have a lovely weekend girls - DH and I will be continuing painting our house eeeeeek!!!!!!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Just made fruchoc brownies yum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just made fruchoc brownies yum!
    ZOMG I love fruchoc's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I got the recipe off their website, very rich but super decadent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again!! Ok so I crumbled and did a HPT yesterday arvo - BFN. I knew it would be though. I crumbled because I had a really sharp pain yesterday early arvo in my left side. I was lying on the couch with hubby and the sharp pain made me jump up - I thought maybe it was a muscle twinge or something? It was odd. Then late in the arvo as we were driving home from shopping I had some strange feelings - twinges in my tummy just to the left of my belly button and up high. Not like a period cramp and not like a stitch, but sort of a scratchy feeling. It wasn't bad at all but definitely noticeable.

Well this morning I've just been to the loo and after wiping there was blood!!! Not period-like blood - it was definitely a healthy blood colour so no brown at all? There was not a lot - more like the amount we get the day before our period starts in full swing. OMG Im excited and nervous now My period isn't due until Thursday so its either a rather early start (although I've had absolutely no pre-AF feelings like I usually do) or its IB!!!! OMG my fingers are so crossed right now - I just had to share with you girls!!!!

I've had absolutely no symptoms at all except for swollen, tender boobs every day since ovulation and I've also been having dreams every night. The boobs thing is completely new to me - I never have sore boobs and especially at this time of the month - usually a couple of days before AF starts only. I usually do dream but the past couple of weeks I've been remembering every detail of my dreams which is unusual - usually I only remember a feeling from a dream or a slight glimpse of something - now Im remembering the entire dream like it was real.

We've agreed we are going to wait until Thursday to do a HPT - so fingers crossed it will be the news we are hoping for

How is everyone elses TWW going? I would love to hear whats happening!

Channy - is there anyway you can send some of those brownies my way ;-p

I'll pop back in here later today - we are off to buy hardware xx

Thanks
    Reviews

That all sounds promising trailrunner!