Closed Thread
Page 86 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    beccagilmore emailed me the book she purchased - just reading a little bit whilst I have nothing to do and it says this:

When everything is done right and there are no complications, the average healthy couple has only a 25% chance of getting pregnant each month. This is the best-case scenario. Therefore, it can take 4 months or longer for a typical couple to become pregnant. So don’t worry if you have been trying to conceive for a couple of months without luck — this is normal.

Just thought I would share as it made me feel better that something isn't wrong with me and hubby that we are normal hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

If love a copy of that if u dont mind? chantellelouise@hotmail.com.au???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    If love a copy of that if u dont mind? chantellelouise@hotmail.com.au???
    Hey Channy,
    Just emailed to you - let me know when you get it :-)
    I haven't read much (only first and second page between work) but just that made me feel better :-) Hope it helps you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks ill let u know did u put the .au on at all? A lot of people leave it off but I actually have a .au hotmail account. Enjoy ur trip!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Channy- I emailed you through the book also to your hotmail- did it come through??

If anyone else wants a copy my email is Rebecca.gilmore2895@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy.

My friend recommended a book for me which I ordered through amazon and it should come today- its called understanding your fertility by Toni weshler.

Ill let you know if its any good.

Had my blood tests this morning do everyone say a prayer for me that I ovulated this month and all my lady parts are working :-)

Whats everyone up to this weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    becca. Will email you. Id love a copy please.

I just got back from my Dr appt for blood results. All is perfect. WOOHOO.

FX Now for the TWW and to find out if we are UTD the day we leave for Vegas. YAY

Thanks
    Reviews

All u girls' holiday talk has made me travel hungry again! I desperately want to go to America but with still paying off the wedding, a mortgage and TTC it might b a while off. Thinking of maybe starting up a savings account and giving us a few yrs to save. Anyone know what a rough trip of about 3 weeks to a few spots in the US would cost?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Depends on the time of year.

We did Hawaii, flew into Honolulu, Stayed at Waikiki Beach for 2 nights and 1 night at the end. In the middle we did the Pride of America 7 night cruise and did all the islands. We had a balcony midship room 3 levels down from the top.

All flights, transfers, cruise (food inclusive) accomm, travel insurance cost us 8 grand in April this year. Plus a grand on tours from the cruise plus spending we spent approx $12 - 13 grand in 2 weeks. (including the $8K obviously).

November we are going to Vegas, stop over for 9 hrs in LA with Virgin Australia. 14 days away, staying on the strip (southern end) at the Tropicanna which rates quite well on Trip Advisor. Is 2 star but looks 4 star as supposedly USA 2 star is not an AUS 2 star (thank god). Includes a 15 min helicopter ride over the strip at night to see the pretty lights.

Flights, in and out of Bris with stop over in LA both legs, travel insurance, accomm for 2 weeks, helicopter ride ... so everything but tours / shows and food cost us $4 grand for the both of us. BARGAIN!!! All because its in November so start of winter and it was a random special. Walked in to flight centre ... had to book by the end of the week.

Some bargain holidays to be had

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks MrsR, there r so many places we'd like to go in US (we've already done Most if Europe, Thailand, Egypt, UK as we lived there for a year, Bali, New Zealand). I want to do Vegas, Miami, New York, LA in one trip, better start saving or win the lottery haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im starting to get a bit concerned!

Oing late this week. Plenty of BDing and all excited, FX .. but

omg. Its finally just hit me. we could be preg and finding out in TWO weeks. Its possible. Not confirmed but possible!

How are we going to afford this baby.. Oh crap.