Closed Thread
Page 84 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing like some HOT semi naked blokes to make you feel better =)

Mrs R- let me know how you go with your bloods!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Channy i have that on DVD but havnt watched it yet!

MrsR I ovulate twice a year if that! Now I'm on femara and its working a treat! Ovulate on cd18 every month! Yay! But mine is due to PCOS. Just get the ball rolling by having blood tests first (although mine came back fine!). If you don't get AF for 2 months get an ultrasound of your ovaries (mine came back not so fine!). Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dam it. I need to watch magic mike. Ive never seen it! Clearly im missing out!

Will do. Makes me a bit sad cause I just know the tests are going to come back telling me my sugar is through the roof or something. Since the bloods Ive smartened up my eating etc so really, the sugar etc isnt going to be a true result but ... The hormones will. Sigh.

I wasnt advised to do them on a particular day of my cycle. I also have a 42 day cycle so maybe the C21 blood test wont be applicable to me ? (If asked to do it).

Im off to a gynae / Ob at the end of November to get started on WTF is wrong me haha.

Off to Vegas in 2.5 weeks but I just cant seem to relax about my own body. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews

MrsR just remember at this stage it's out of your control. Once you see the FS then you can focus on what, if anything, you can do to help things along.
    So try and relax, have a lovely holiday, and a s**t load of cocktails! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    Welcome Neo and Armywife!

Neo - stay away from antihistamines - they are designed to dry up mucus - this includes CM!! Also stay away from Ibuprofen (nurofen etc) as these will affect your ovulation - they can result in it being later than usual or even not at all). I learnt this the hard way! Basically everything I've read has advised that while TTC you need to basically 'act' like your pregnant, so don't take anything that you couldn't take if you were pregnant. Panadol is obviously safe in recommended doses. You should really speak to a Chemist or Doctor for medical advise regarding medications (sorry ShellT - I don't mean to come across rude or anything! x) I usually just ask a Chemist - they know sometimes more than a Doctor regarding medications. Be certain to tell them about any allergies AND that you are TTC.

MrsR - If I were you I'd speak with my doctor. They can run tests etc. Usually (depending on woman's age) they recommend TTC for at least 6months then seek assistance for fertility. How long have you been doing OPK's, temps and monitoring CM for? For example I tracked my temps for 8months prior to TTC so that I could get an understanding of my cycle. I have only just started using OPK's this month and so far am finding them helpful when used in conjunction with CM monitoring. Regardless, definitely pop in to see your doctor - there are LOTS of things that can be done to help such as medications to help improve ovulation etc xxx
    Thanks I have been trying to just ride it out, slowly getting better

Thanks
    Reviews

12dpo, temps starting to drop. Get out of my way today cos I'm in a foul mood! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm exactly the same Shell!! See you in the November thread, fingers crossed its our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    12dpo, temps starting to drop. Get out of my way today cos I'm in a foul mood! Lol
    Love, that sucks!!

You still never know though!!

Why don't you do a test just to be 100%

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

God this wk is dragging! Bring on the wkend I say I have recently taken up pouring over the chart gallery in fertility friend lol another obsession started, oh well beats trying to figure out opk lines. Hp everyone is having a nice wk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hey ladies
    just checking in to see how everyone is going.
    I am off to buy a thermometer this afternoon, plus got some OPK's delivered and have downloaded fertility friend so hopefully I will get to learn my body! The waiting game is so hard though to receiving AF - lucky I am away this weekend AGAIN :-)