Closed Thread
Page 81 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    Okay I have just been trying to catch up on all the threads over the last 4-5 days that I have been away!!!
    Thanks Teeja, Tully78, mumstheword88 & ChannyV for the birthday wishes, hard coming back to work when had a long weekend.
    I haven't looked at Etsy but may just have to - I am addicted to mumgo.com.au as a few of my friends are pregnant so buy little bits and pieces from there - I love it!!! Absolutely hilarious about legs in the air, leak etc because it's all true and really something that most people won't talk about with friends so glad we are open and easy to talk to

ChannyV - Love Love Love the quilt, that is a gorgeous colour theme as hubby wants to find out the sex of the "future" baby but I don't want to. I am exactly the same Channy - I wanted to be able to tell my friends on my birthday that we were UTD but i guess not - I have said all along that I just want to be pregnant by christmas whether people know or not as long as hubby and I know but we shall see what happens. But just remember good things come to those who wait :-)

MrsR - Vegas baby could be a goer - how exciting, I have always wanted to go there. THey say you need to be relaxed and going away you will be relaxed, having fun and trying not to think about it so could be a good thing :-)

Aquarius - oh planning a wedding will definately take your mind of pregnancy. It is so much fun and the best day of your lives - enjoy the planning

Trailrunner - thanks for the article will definately have a read of it :-)

Teeja - good job on the mobile, it's gorgeous

Beccagilmore - if you wouldn't mind emailing that book that would be great!
    bella02318@hotmail.com
    I love the book - The Little Prisoner - It is sad, and really really not nice but the book is amazing, it's a true story about a young girl and her hard hard life. If you can't read those sorts of stories bad bad choice but if you can it's amazing and it's just inspiring to know what she has gone through and she has come good from it!!!!

Jorjarenee - we have a pure bred staffie called Bella she is 8 this year :-)

Curiouschildcare - FIRSTLY CONGRATULATIONS Very happy for you, make sure you stay on this forum to keep us up to date with your pregnancy :-)

Fingers crossed this is the month for a few more of us - I mght buy myself a thermometer and start testing temps but the weekend surely made me forget, relax and enjoy life and I think we all need that every now and again. We took last pill middle of May so been a while so I can feel it's going to happen hopefully within the next 6 months :-)

P.S sorry for the long post just tring to catch up

P.P.S can you please explain to me how I can edit that when I post things it comes up like yours with details down the bottom ????
    Last edited by smash023; 23-10-2012 at 11:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday!!

Channy- I know exactly how you feel. It's really quite disheartening and I would love that Christmas present top- to be pregnant.

I rescheduled GP appt today as its cd17 and still no o. I did an OPK just before and it seems a little darker but I think that's because I want it to be.

I've either missed it because it happened to early or it has not happened yet or I won't ovulate this month. Either way at least blood tests will give me the answer I need to know! This is TMI but I have a lot of clear mucus today and there was a spot of blood in it- so I'm not sure what this means.

I have a bbt question for you, I usually take my temp around 7 but I usually hop up and pee at 5:30am- I also take it at different times. Not to far apart but sometimes 6:30 sometimes 7- is this a problem????

Hope you are all having a good tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Heya bbt is supposed to be within the hour so 6:30 or 7 would b fine but it is supposed to b after 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep so I would b doing it before u pee at 5:30 of I were u as moving around affects ur bbt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

smash023  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if I have asked this question before but the forum is getting quite large - so I get now that I should take temp first thing in the morning making sure it is testing when I first wake up in the morning!!! Is testing under the armpit the best place? Also what is the best app for an iphone that is free to get a graph to measure your temps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I test orally personally, fertility friend is a great app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I test orally personally, fertility friend is a great app
    Sorry some questions may seem stupid but honestly don't know.
    If you test orally is that with a normal thermometer or did you buy a special one?

Thanks
    Reviews

No questions r stupid 😊 I bought a basal body temperature thermometer as they are accurate to a finer degree

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi,
    Only new to this, but would you recommend taking my BBT, at the moment I just put my cycle dates and stuff in an ovulation calendar and making sure we DTD at least every second day from cd10 to a few days after my supposed ovulation day just incase!
    Should I stick with that first as its our first time TTC then if nothing happens do the BBT thing?
    Any and all tips and advice would be awesome!
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews

It's really up to u what u want to do but there is no harm in tracking ur bbt to get a picture of what ur cycles do, it generally takes a couple months of charting to be able to get useful info so no harm in starting now if u want

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's the one I was looking up and thought I might try buying that and try that after next AF but I was going to buy today but think I might wait now until AF comes and then start, is that what you would all recommend?

Hey Neo - welcome
    Yeah I am the same I got told do it between 10-16 days and you shall be sweet. We havent tried OPK's or anything yet either but thinking that next month I might try taking temp- but in saying that a lot of ladies I speak to are finding they o either at 8 or 20 days so just depends.