Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Awww Channy. Keep your chin up. I know it's hard... Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Channy, I feel exactly the same. I hate all this waiting and not knowing what's going on.

I've been feeling a bit funny and had some cramps the last couple of days so I think AF must be coming. Just for the hell of it I did an OPK this morning and got a definite (but not positive) line so not sure what's going on there.
    Can you get a positive OPK before AF? Or maybe the brown spotting I had at the beginning of last week was AF?

I just want to be pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Curious!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!

Don't stress about drinking the past couple of weekends - I know a girl who got completely 'wasted' one new years and a few weeks later found out she was pregnant - her little girl was born completely and utterly perfect :-) She is now 5 years old and still completely perfect (however somewhat cheeky!)

A couple of my girlfriends still had a glass or two of wine here and there during their pregnancies and still had perfect little bubba's so really don't stress yourself - all will be well xxx

Im now 6dpo - my boobs have been killing me since ovulation (which never happens - usually its the week of AF) but other than that, besides slight cramping and bloating, no other symptoms for me.

Regarding the positions convo - I too am now a 'legs in the air' post deed girl lol! My hubby thinks its hilarious

Teeja the mobile is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see the elephant one!! Your a clever girl indeed!

Best wishes to everyone xxxx

PS TWW sux majorly.....

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls!!! Just at my docs now waiting to get a blood test done! Things move so quickly once u have a positive!

So according to my tests I conceived 3 weeks ago. According to my calculations that was when I was still really anxious and I think we DTD once!!! But hey it's all it took!! I remember it not even being memorable, but now I look at it as the best I've ever had!!!!!! Hehe

I'm still thinking of all u girls, wishing u all lots of luck this cycle!! You've all been so helpful in my journey so thankyou!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Sorry it's a little blurry...
    I can't read the dates properly so I am just checking is the the rise in temp or the downfall that means you are ovulating? So birthday today and had a big weekend away so forgot what you guys told me on Thursday hahaha - honestly ladies best to get away as you forget everything - hopefully that I am now relaxed it may just happen :-) Might go buy myself a Thermometer for my birthday hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Happy birthday smash!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Feeling depressed today, hate the start of cycle such a long way til I o (usually cd19) and only cd7 today. Hubby keeps asking me what I would like for Christmas and I tell him "to be pregnant" and that is being completely honest, I don't want anything else 😊 hp to see some more gd news in here to cheer me up xx
    I'm just crashing your thread. I said the same thing to hubby when he asked what I wanted for my birthday. Ttc sucks. I hope you're happier soon and you get your BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy birthday smash!! Hope you have a great day!
    Teeja have you taken a test at all?? I have read that people that are in fact UTD will get readings on an opk. Don't want to get your hopes up too much (because I know what it's like up have such a fall afterwards when AF arrives) but is it possible it was implantation spotting???
    Channy I completely understand where you are coming from! My friend and I had a giggle this morning when I got to work because I woke up and immediately started bawling....it's funny now but it was a nightmare to wake up and be so damn emotional about all this TTC business....I try and tell myself that the huge excitement im going to feel one day will make up for all these horrible moments.

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy birthday smash!!

Mumstheword, I did a HPT this morning too and it was a BFN! I think I'm at 10DPO at the moment so would assume if it showed up on an OPK then it should show on a HPT.

I just want AF to show up so I can start on my next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Happy birthday smash, hope its a good one.
    Channy hope you feel better its such a horrible time who said TTC was easy ha ha.
    Was telling hubs last night about you guys on here he was happy that I had others to talk to all going through the same thing. Yay.
    Sending lots of babydust too everyone.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub