Closed Thread
Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Happy Sunday everyone! It's a beautiful day here today and I forced myself to get out and mow some lawns but now kicking back and relaxing. I'm not feeling too great (been crook for the last 2 weeks) so doing a tiny amount of work outside has taken its toll! Sounds like some of you had a busy Saturday night and morning today

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Hey girls! Ive been away on a dog training camp for the past week, trying to train this darn pooch before i begin TTC again.
    Do you girls have any dogs? What sort?

Hope yous had some positive results this w/e! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    What sucks big time is I cant temp chart due to my shift work. I also seem to get permanent negative OPK's despite getting EWCM ... I give up!

Off pill 4 weeks ago. within 4 days I had extremely obvious EWCM .. 21 days later. No AF so either I was wrong and I get EWCM randomly or I have an abnormally long LP ? I dont know whats worse!

I also have had seemingly 1 million OPK's show a negative.

So. For now. I just give up. Im just impatient. I freak out no AF means im infertile and that scares me. I also dont have anything else to waste my mind power on so I get irritable

Thanks
    Reviews

Jorjarenee I have a cavoodle. There's a pic of her on page 12 of this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I have some questions and this all might be a bit TMI but if im going to get answers its probably going to be from you ladies! So like most you im guessing ive reading reading reading anything I can get my hands on regarding TTC.
    Positions that best help conception comes up regularly and I realised that last week when we DTD i wasnt aware I was near O, but I think it may of been the day before. Anyway time for TMI...... I was on top and straight after the deed was done I got up straight away and went to the loo. Usually I would lay around for a while. Does doing it this way and peeing afterwards lower your chances? Hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday! I got a day off tomorrow woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi curious. Of course it's best to be in a posi where gravity assists the swimmers, and to lay there for about 10min post. But in saying that it can still happen! Think of all those accidents people have had. Im sure a lot of them were adventurous in positions and went to the loo straight away...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive personally heard the position does zip for your chances. So shouldnt matter if your on top, he is etc. ( i personally would think you on top wouldnt be the best though .. with gravity etc)

As for laying still ... For the past 8yrs ive been DTD I have ALWAYS go up instantly and gone to the toilet etc. So far im baby free!

These days, considering we are now actively trying I now lay still for 10 or so mins with some sort of sheet, towel etc under me as I cant help but feel that uh .. leak ? TMI ?

I personally dont think it matters, the force of them coming out of him should be ample to make them swim UP ******. Ive heard of oodles of people get UTD without the commonly thought of "laying in bed helps".. But I personally lay there for a while to aid any chances haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think about all these girls who have got UTD unplanned and think they were probably doing who knows what, not thinking of all these things and it happened for them. Now we are trying im def one for the laying on a towel afterwards but just that time last week may of been around O and I hope by me being on top and peeing afterwards hasnt ruined my chances at a good shot at catching O!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sounds like everyone has been having good weekends?!

I've been having a craft day, just finished the butterfly mobile I've been making and
    Starting on 2 others, one with elephants in navy, grey and blue and a purple ombré heart one

Curious, I've read that the right position helps but is not going to prevent you from becoming pregnant if you don't do the ones they recommend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Piccies Teeja?

I sometimes lay there for a while but mostly go to the loo as leaving it can cause urinary infections. I personally think that it wouldn't have ruined ur chances, women have been getting pregnant for generations and I'm sure our great grandmothers weren't laying with their legs in the air for ages after the deed, just my opinion tho 😁