Closed Thread
Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    becca - too late with my hubby. Ive loaded him right up with everything But yeah i do know some of them back off and freak out when you go all pharmacy on them!

I figure, testing or not testing, we certainly arent going to DTD on that day just because a strip comes up with 2 lines. We were going to DTD anyway so whats the difference ? Its not like were going to DTD more often if the strip says so!

Ive decided aslong as we all try to DTD atleast every 2nd day surely youve got as good a chance as any to hit the egg ? regardless of when it releases ... The only thing stopping you then is if the egg does NOT release or the sperm have issues. (amongst other medical issues) ...

It kinda scares me actually, OPKs are all negatory. Ive really had no other major O signs ... does that mean im NOT Oing ? Early days, ive got my blood work in and this is not even a true cycle yet (coming down off the pill) so i will get there.

Weve been discussing babies for 2 yrs now, finally we are in the making phase and it feels like ive already been waiting 2 yrs so im extra excited, extra anxious .. Now the actual wait begins. Sigh.

Thats so nice of you to give up ttc for these months for her wedding!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccagilmore View Post
    Is there a particular time of the cycle that you would need to have a blood test to determine if you are ovulating?

I did have some tests prior to my last AF would that have picked it up?
    Yes.... My Dr has told me to go for my test on day 21 of my cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Hi ladies what are u all doing tonight? I am ironing chair covers for a wedding booking for next weekend (I run my own wedding decorating business part time as well as my main job), baking creme caramels and watching Juno 😋 & missing my hubby who is on a four day fishing trip
    Last edited by ChannyV; 20-10-2012 at 21:51.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Channy! I just finished up at a hens party. They had puppetry of the penis there. Was very funny!

Aquarius look into Outrigger on the Lagoon in Fiji. That's where I wish I had of got married...

Mrs R I have PCOS too. Would only get 2 periods a year but thankfully my Ob/Gyn has me on good drugs which make me ovulate.

Becca day 21 progesterone shows if you ovulated. But I have it a few days later as I ovulate on day 18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to know there are drugs to help with ovulation incase thats my problem. As far as I know I dont have PCOS (yet)! My whole family does ... Classic symptoms. Overweight (very overweight) with facial hair (thick red ones! ) and lack of AF.

I am overweight but am working on that. Purely overweight from eating crap! I have no facial hair or excessive hair anywhere, not red ones either! I do get AF, at regular intervals ... Just those intervals are 6 weekly instead of 4 weekly. But according to my Dr, Regularity (even if its 6 weeks) is the key to making babies. Although ... that doesnt mean I O!

A few signs last night, very light EWCM, cramps, still have this horrid back pain. So hopefully my mental notes are correct. Im thinking Im actually all a bit ski wiff in my counting (as i just came off the pill) so if im right, I have 2 more weeks until AF and 3 weeks today im on an 18hr flight ... so for the love of god AF you would wanna get a move on

GL ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Maybe once AF arrives u could start temping to monitor if u o?

Jan01: did AF end up arriving?
    Last edited by ChannyV; 21-10-2012 at 06:58.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Hi guys happy Sunday, hope you all had a good sat night, my dh went to races so he spent the night drunk asleep so it was just me, I enjoyed some me time, went shopping yesterday and bought my dd heaps of new clothes for Xmas, yep I'm starting early.
    AF left yesterday so looking forward to as much bd as I can this month, hubby is actually worse than me he is symptom spotting all the time and when af arrives he gets sad. It's rather cute. Off to go for a walk. Enjoy your Sunday. Anyone testing soon fx.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Have a lovely walk Tully! 8dpo now so will be testing this week some time.
    Man my head hurts from that hens party... Lol. Yes I caved and had a few drinks and a few jelly shots. But given this brown spotting I get in the am I feel I'm out anyways...
    Enjoy your Sunday ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Happy Sunday!!

A few girlfriends and I have book club once a month, so we have that today. Which basically involves eating crap and not talking about the book we just read =)

I did go to the markets this morning to buy a snickers / mars bar cake..... yes it's AMAZING!!

I did another OPK this morning and got a -!! CD15 and now I'm just feeling bla about it.

I'm thinking of booking in for blood tests this week perhaps but work is hectic this work.

How is everyone going?

What's everyone up to this week?

Also I purchased an EBOOK for $9 from the American Prengnancy Assoc, it's probably not anything we have not already read, but if anyone is keen send me your email addresses and I will flick you a copy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Book club sounds fun becca! What r girls reading atm? I was up super early this morning so did a massive workout at the gym now my girlfriend is coming over for lunch and them were going to walk down to the beach for a walk and chat it's a beautiful day here in Adelaide! I would love a copy if that e-book if u don't mind: chantellelouise@hotmail.com.au