Closed Thread
Page 73 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell T - Im thinking it could be IB? I don't want to get your hopes up but it kinda seems like it? Fingers crossed for you! xxx

Beccagilmore - you gave me a laugh regarding the peeing in the cup at work - not your finest moment lol! I was tempted to do that on Tuesday but since I was shooting on location didn't think I could explain it if someone walked in ha ha ha! I agree with Channy - you probably O later than you thought. And do keep in mind that LH surge takes time to register in our urine so be certain to keep testing (and DTD!)
    I actually O earlier than I thought (figured this out by using the OPK this month).

Well Im assuming I O on Wednesday (trusting the OPK) Wednesday was CD13 for me. I woke up on CD14 with sore breasts. I never get sore breasts after ovulation - only ever a week prior to AF. So I've had sore breasts so far on CD14, CD15 and today which is CD16 which equates to 1dpo, 2dpo and 3dpo. This is completely out of character for my body. So I did some research (yes - Im a nerd!) and found an amazing article you girls need to read!

http://ttcforum.blogspot.com.au/2007...-symptoms.html

Aside from the medical mumbo jumbo, the main point of the article is that our bodies are symptomatic from the moment of fertilisation and BEFORE implantation due to progesterone and estradiol! So all these people who keep preaching that you can't experience early pregnancy symptoms before implantation ARE WRONG! So while we don't necessarily want to put ourselves through the torment of symptom tracking during the dreaded TWW, the fact is, we CAN experience symptoms so its really OK :-)

Just sayin

Best of wishes for all of us!! xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trailrunner For This Useful Post:

smash023  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.

Just wanted to join in. My story is :

Im 23.5yrs old, hubby 32. Strong history of PCOS and "dont know" medical reasons for infertility "Dr's cant pin point the cause" in my family. Every single woman in my immediate family has had issues having a child. I am an only child because of it!

We stopped the pill at the start of September. Naturally im worried instantly as I never had a withdrawal bleed. Now, here we are, 7 weeks later and zip, no period no nothing! I have also been off the pill in the past and had regular 42 day cycles so I do know i may just have to wait but it drives me insane haha. Of course ive had all sorts of symptoms, tiredness, cant sleep, hungry, not hungry, insane cramps, currently have severe back pain ( I DO get this on and off, have previously attempted to link it to O day but never really bothered as I was on the pill so I didnt O anyway! ) Starting to get the dreaded blind jaw pimples (classic for me when AF is around the corner) but still ... nothing!

Had full blood work done yesterday so am waiting on the hormone results, nerve racking and exciting to know all at the same time. If I have an issue, I WANT to know so I can get it under control!

We DTD most nights and i spose its all in vain right now as we are so excited to have a baby but in the back of my mind i feel as though its almost impossible but we still have fun.

Anyway. Were off to Vegas in 3 weeks so fx for a Vegas baby

ETA - Late AF is not due to already being UTD. I swear ive exhausted my HPT collection and get a BFN every time, instantly!
    Last edited by MrsR2012; 20-10-2012 at 12:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

I hope AF comes back soon MrsR all the waiting in tt is so tedious! A Vegas baby sounds perfect! Gd luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks CHANNY - Ive read almost everywhere that post pill no AF is quite normal but it still stresses me out. What if it never comes?

I have a gynae / ob appointment late November after our holiday in prep for the blood results giving a negative result in something (Cause my gyane is impossible to get into anytime soon!) So i sound dumb forecasting bad news but im a rather be safe than sorry kinda gal.

I just dont want to waste my time knowing I have an issue when i could be getting something to fix it! Arrgghhh.

So. Please reassure me post pill AF AWOL is ok ? Cause im going insane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mrs R and have a ball in Vegas, falling pregnant overseas would be awesome!!

Aquarias have fun planning a wedding- it's such an exciting time and a GREAT distractions!!

AFM- I'm having a mini meltdown over my way. I tried an OPK today and a negative.... again both this morning and afternoon.

I'm really worried that I'm have anovulatory cycle and that there is something wrong me with. AF was due on the 4 Oct but I had all this spotting and discharge so did not start bleeding until the 7th, so I counted that as day 1, now I'm worried I ovulated earlier than I thought because I started doing OPK's on days 10-14 and all negative..... I keep telling myself I should just keep testing tomorrow and the next day but what happens if they are all negative.

I felt like I was yesterday and today because I had cramps but no!

Either way we've done the BD on day 9,11,12,13 and this morning =) DH is bloody happy I tell ya!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME =(

So I'm distracting myself by nesting, we had some new furniture delivered today as we are renovating and I'm trying to keep myself busy. But I just had my bro and SIL pop in with my 1 year old nephew who is just beautiful and it's made me feel a little flat!

My brain tells me that it's illogical to fall pregnant very quickly but my heart and body wants it so bad!!

I've attached a pic of my temps because I had a dip yesterday and this is today. How do you ladies temp- orally, under arm or vaginally???

I HOPE you are all having a better weekend than I am!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Many women have a very long first cycle when they come of BC, so u r not alone! But it does come

Becca I don't usually ovulate until day19! It is possible u aren't ovulating but the only way to tell is to have a blood test. I would suggest continuing doing the opks gd lk
    Last edited by ChannyV; 20-10-2012 at 16:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger- it's not letting me upload a pic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there a particular time of the cycle that you would need to have a blood test to determine if you are ovulating?

I did have some tests prior to my last AF would that have picked it up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww your not going insane! I feel the same. Im not insane, so neither are you

These dam bodies, I tell ya. NEVER do what we want them to!

Ive been doing the OPK's because in the past I had a 42 day cycle so I figured 4 weeks in, OPK's .. then 14 day LP and AF ? Sound reasonable. To me it did. Not a single BFP on ANY OPK I did. I give up. Seriously. Did I get the broken tests of something?

In answer to temping, I dont temp. I was advised I cant accurately temp as I work shift work night and day in the same week and hence never have an exact time every day that ive just woken up ... I sleep day, night, then on my days off its all over the shop.

Hate that my work / income could be messing with my baby making!

Ive stopped bothering with O tracking (cause the dam strips say NEGATIVE all the time) and we just DTD every day regardless. Not for TTC, because we have always been like that .. but it makes me even happier knowing we COULD be making a baby in the process.

Sigh. All this waiting SUCKS !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mrs R

Gaaaaahhhh, it is frustrating.

I dont' want to pile my husband up either with the clinical side of things because I want to make this an enjoyable time.

I'm thinking of just skipping the OPKs they are just STRESSING me out big time.

I got a positive last month on CD15 so perhaps it came earlier or perhaps it has not happened yet or who knows it may not come at all....... I hope not?

I think if you and your hubby have frequent sex the no temping should not be an issue..... it's like who dares wins right??

I may test for the next four days, if nothing happens I'll just leave it until next cycle!

We wont be trying for dec or jan as my best friend is getting married in sep 13 and I'm her bridesmaid and I don't want to be due to close to her wedding. So that leaves me this month and next and then we wait until feb which sucks but that's life.

GL to you