Closed Thread
Page 72 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy friday everyone,

Shell T- It could be implantation spotting at that time of the month?? Goodluck.

AFM: Well I'm out for this month, AF is light but definitely coming (lots of cramps etc), I'm a little confused as its 5 days early, I'm thinking my cold must of thrown my system off. Really irrationally disappointed, as it means because of timing we won't be trying again until January. Good luck to everyone else, I'll keep following everyone else and hope there is lots of BFP on the horizon, but as we now aren't technically TTC I'll take a backseat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls and happy Friday!

Okay so it's day 13 of my cycle. I did a digital OPK on day 11 and 12 and both came back negative.

I bought the first response test strips today and went and peed in a cup in the work toilets..... Not one of my finest moments..... The test line is there but is lighter than the control line.... So that would be a negative.

I have increased CM and feel crampy and I had a dip in temp this morning but its still negative on an OPK..... Why would this be?

I feel like a crazy person testing all the time but what happens if I'm not ovulating???

Am I crazy?? Any advice? Should I test again tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Just keep testing until ur line is as dark or darker than the control line u may I later than u thought

Thanks
    Reviews

Jan it's not over until AF arrives! Thanks for your positive thoughts. I hope it's IB I've had but not convinced.

Welcome MrsR. Have a good sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome MrsR!

Having a giggle with my close work friend today, so can't concentrate on a Friday arvo 1.5hrs to go, got a 30th tonight and think ill have a couple sav blancs since AF arrived Wednesday.

Happy wkend BH friends! 💖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Fx crossed for you shell hope it IB

Well I'm day 17 today my last cycle was 45 days meaning I missed af completely for September, the Dr found a polyp in my cervix but doesn't want to touch it for another six months in the hope my body will sort it self out.
    Trying the relaxed approach and not thinking about any of... Emphasis on trying haha, every time I see a baby it brings it back!!
    Can't believe I've been off the pill for 5 months already, wow time flys, really wish I had gone off earlier now!

Currently discussing wedding plans with df and really thinking about eloping... Decisions decisions

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Just woke up! I'm just gonna put it out there....the TTW sux!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Curiouschildcare - yes the tww is horrible!! I haven't been around here much so how many dpo are you??
    Channy - that quilt is gorgeous! I've been getting some little bits and pieces as well and I continually tell myself I'm not jinxing myself.

Thanks
    Reviews

Going by my O pains and CM I'm 4-5 dpo
    It's weird when other things you don't care about that are weeks away pop up so quickly but something like this feels like the time has slowed down

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I know what you mean! My tww in September was a nightmare....
    Wishing you the best luck!!!