Closed Thread
Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thought I might as well give the "clean eating" thing a try, can't hurt esp while tt . Just had the yummiest smoothie ever!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks delicious!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What has everyone been up to this wkend? I have been trying to figure out lines on OPKs but given up for now and catch up on boring housework (very exciting stuff ;/). So addicted to BH, love reading through all the threads, some very interesting stuff but also makes u worry all these probs might happen to u.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Channy! I spent today cleaning tile grout! So fun! Haha.
    Now I'm obsessing over how I can increase my chances of falling pregnant... Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate cleaning so much but love that feeling of looking around at a nice sparkly house afterwards does take ur mind off things for a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so addicted to BubHub too and can only see the addiction growing!

I come off the pill this week so fingers crossed I don't have too many side effects and things go back to normal.

I'm so confused by OPKs, Channy! I'm not sure when I should start using them... I guess I'll have to see how long my first cycle is and go from there.

Hope you all have a lovely week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have been confusing me too, but I'm trying to just keep an open mind about it all and enjoy the whole process as I know I tend to stress and obsess about things so don't want to start worrying for no reason early on. I'll test the next two days then just see what happens, DTD today and will try get DH in the mood next two days too just trying to not mention the OPKs to him, I want DTD to be fun still, don't want to overwhelm DH. Good luck for coming off the pill this wk, very exciting, it's so freeing not having to take that tablet every day & exciting! Just try not to read into everything as side effects, so easy to do xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I thought I would share my experiences with OPKs over the last few days. I am only going to test tomorrow morning and then that's it, will be CD18 tomorrow. It seems like the line is getting stronger so would assume I am getting close As far as the internet cheapies I tested with one today at the same time as the bottom Confirm one on this photo and got nothing so I don't think they work very well...I am going to stick with the Confirm brand for next month. I have been testing at 10:30am everyday and 2pm but don't get a line in the afternoon so maybe too diluted by then, who knows. Happy Monday everyone, don't work too hard Untitled-1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.groceryrun.com.au/product...roduct_id=3344 these are the ones I am using if anyone was interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are certainly getting darker!!