Closed Thread
Page 66 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Definately a wacky one Channy! But looking at that I would have said you ovulated somewhere around the 4th... Just the way it trends...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Who knows either way I got AF at 8dpo today, my cycle is prob a bit weird this month after mc so I'm hoping I will have a textbook chart as of today I am collecting baby bits along the way to keep my spirits up and today the lady from etsy told me she had finished the patchwork quilt I had asked her to custom make, it's so cute and has made me happy plus hubby was just saying how he can't wait to "deck our future baby out" and he never talks about babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much guys for putting your charts up.

I've just charted my temps- am only up to day 12......

What do you think?ovulation.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Looking good, watch for a dip then a spike, the dip will b when u ovulate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy

I've been recently been asking a few friends about how they went about TTC.

I've had a few different responces.

My first friend is 35 and tried for a year and then went onto IVF and fell after the second try.

The other 4 fell pregnant within 4 months of trying and they have all said the same thing to me. Don't chart, don't take temps, just relax and go with it and it will happen......

I have to say that prior to commecing TTC I thought I would be easy, breezy, chilled...... alas, I'm not!

It's so hard to not over think it and let it overtake your life.....

I've read a LOT on the internet and they say average couples take between 6-12 months to fall pregnant but CHRIST that does seem like a long time =)

I HOPE it happens for all of us soon though!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you ladies do for work??

Naturally curious about you all =)

Thanks
    Reviews

It's easy for people to say take it easy but for me I'm Genuinely interested in what my temps are doing and understanding it all, iv always loved biology opks are a joke though, why make a test that isn't yes or no but maybe so much of the time lol.

I am an online marketing coordinator so basically I get paid to play on Facebook and twitter and come up with online campaigns all day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you.... it is starting to drive me a little crazy when they tell me to chill!!

I'm very curious about it all too!!

Your job sounds fantastic

I work as a rehabiliation counsellor and manage work related injuries in a retail company..... it has it's moments but it's not a bad gig

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Curious, these are mine starting from Sunday last week testing Sunday, Monday and then starting again on Thursday which is the dark one at the bottom.

The first one from Sunday was a lot darker than it looks in the pic so I thought that was my positive they then faded and then got dark again on the Thursday.

This also shows how crap the Internet cheapies I was using were compared to the more expensive brand ones.

When I got the dark one on Thursday I also got a positive on a digital.

It was only my first month using them so I'm still working them out!

AFM, I get my blood test results back today. The bleeding/discharge is really light almost gone now so I'm expecting the result to maybe be a blighted ovum? Or my body is still messed up from the pill.

Hi Bec! I'm a project administrator for a software company
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress Beccagilmore - mine is similar to yours! Its apparently normal to have occasional long and short cycles. Its funny but like mine, yours makes up for the days over or under! Ie. 29days (one day longer) then 27 days (one day shorter). It seems to average out to 28 days anyway