Closed Thread
Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck katerous! Here's hoping you're feeling that crap for a worthy cause. ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! How's everyone going? I need the app back desperately it's so hard to keep up when I can't have a quick look on the go. I'm expecting AF later this week and then I'm ready for my second try! I have hired a fertility monitor to help pinpoint ovulation. I'm willing to do wherever I can to increase my chances. Hope everyone is keeping well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippee I did an opk and got a dark positive!!!! My stress must of delayed my ovulation for 2 weeks! I DTD last night so here's hoping we caught it! Will DTD tonight as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    photo (4).jpg

Can someone help? Does this mean I am ovulating right now? Or about to? It seems quite dark. This is my first OPK so Ive never read one before

Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck mums the word!

Curious that looks positive to me which means you should ovulate in the next 24-36 hours. DTD tonight and tomorrow and just do another opk at the same time tomorrow, one you have no lines left on ur opk that should mean uv ovulated theoretically gd luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

curiouschildcare  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Curious I agree with Channy. Get off your computer and get to bed straight away! Lol.

Good luck this round Mumstheword. Hopefully timing is better this month!

How are you going Channy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

How was everyone's Monday?

I am due to ovulate this week and I am hoping I get lucky this month!

How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Get DTD becca and catch that egg!

AFM: 5/6dpo and feeling fat and crappy lol typical AF symptoms, I'm not expecting anything this month really, after mc last month I can't really imagine what a successful pregnancy would feel like, I'm not even looking forward to the next BFP coz ill be just expecting mc up until first scan. Sorry that sounds negative but its hard to b excited when I know how short lived it can be, we'll c what happens tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy I totally get that you'd feel this way, especially with your experience last month but keep thinking positive! I know it's easier said than done, it's what ppl told me when I was suffering from anxiety and I thought "oh yeah, if I could think positively I would" but it really is true. You gotta keep thinking whats ahead and were all here to support!

So ladies is there any truth in the whole "only DTD every second day" to save up the mans good sperm? Or is everyday okay?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curiouschildcare For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (15-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Channy - sending you lots of positive vibes xxx I know this sounds silly, but sit down to a good positive read - anything by Paulo Coelho - his literature always makes me think positive and smile xxx

Looks like we've a few girls with lots of possibilities happening this month!! Fingers crossed for you all!!!

Im not sure how I'll go this month - getting the hubby to DTD every second day is hard... I bought a OPK and have had a faint line both days so far. I'll have to do the test much earlier today as Im working late tonight so won't be able to do the test in the mid afternoon like the past two days. Im really hoping it will help me pin point my ovulation time!!

Curiouschildcare - I've researched quite a bit and have found that DTD is recommended every second day. Daily sex will actually inhibit sperm quantity and quality. So stick with every second day (that includes masturbation too - tell him he's not allowed!!)

Finger's crossed for everyone this month!! Can't wait to hear some success stories even if I might be a little green with jealousy xxx