Closed Thread
Page 61 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ur temp will dip on the day u o and rise by a lot the day after

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the newbies!!

So cd16 for me (due to ovulate in next 3 days hopefully). But today I've had 2 big blobs of EWCM! Yayyy! I rarely get a change in CM so was very happy! I was so excited the second time i saw it I called my husband into the bathroom to see it! Hahaha. He was completely grossed out and informed me he in fact did not need to see that.

TMI I'm sorry but I'm just excited to see it. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You're so funny Shell How is everyone going? What have people got on for the weekend? Well I think I O'd this week, possibly Wednesday, but only dtd Monday and Thursday, so who knows what's going to happen. I think I am 2DPO today, but with temping and confusing opks I have no idea, so I have decided to just assume I did and wait (like I have a choice lol). Here are my opks for the last week.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! for anyone testing.
    opk oct.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Our poor husbands- the other night I gave mine a run down on my pink pad app- I swear he thinks I've lost my mind a little!

Im due to ovulate next week between tue and fri and have bought some digital OPKs- what are your thoughts on digital ones? I'm praying this could be my month and for you all too!

Renovating this weekend- laying floor boards- what are you girls up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca let us know how u go with the digi ones they r supposed to b good coz they give u a yes or no unlike the "interpret this line and make urself crazy" ones r they clear blue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy looks to me like you ovulated just after cd 19 some time.

I think I had a positive OPK this morning! Yayyy! Lets see what my temp does over the weekend...

Wishing you all a glorious fun-filled weekend! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used the digital clear blue and if you are ovulating you get a little smiley face that pops up!

I used them last month so will try again..... Fingers
    crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies
    So around cd1-cd20 I was going thru major anxiety and panic attacks. I've suffered from them for years & was off my meds. I got back on my meds and feeling better now but it's cd 31 now and no sign of AF which is odd. Also BFN so do u think my stress caused me to not O? I didn't get my usually O pains around Cd12 which is a usual for me. When will AF return if it was caused by stress? Hope everyone's having a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely, unfortunately you can only really have those questions answered by a doc and a blood test. I'm glad ur feeling better x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girlies,
    sorry I've been super busy so not much time to write. Welcome to all the new girls, good luck, hopefully it's not too long.
    I've only been going by cm and bbt, and puting it all into my app (anyone on android, I've been using ovuview, I find it really good). I actually O'd a week later than when I thought so now af due next week oops, no wonder I got BFN. Feeling very different this month, insanely tired, like exhausted everyday, getting dizzy, almost fainted a t work last week, so fingers crossed I feel like crap for a good reason.

Ive been reading all the past posts loving everyone's questions, in finding them a bit confusing but very helpful. Thanks girls.
    I think I might have to get onto this opk business, sounds like it MIT confuse me more tho.
    Shell T - Loved excitement over cm hehehehe.

Good luck girls

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Katerous For This Useful Post:

Shell T  (14-10-2012)