Closed Thread
Page 6 of 128 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tested with OPKs twice today once at 10:30- faint line, at 2:25pm-no line at all. Who knows wat that means lol, will test again tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    Coming to join in the fun and excitement here, we got married in February but ave been together for 10 years in September!
    we are going to start TTC from 29th August when we are covered for 3 months on PHI to get the 12 month waiting period. I'm using iPeriod tracking my cycles but I'm still currently on the pill and planning to finish on this packet which ends next week. We will just have to use other means for a few weeks so i dont miss out on PHO. All goin to plan green week is 13-18 September right in time for DH's birthday! I'm super excited to start its killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Yolanda! Welcome Exciting times ahead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Yolanda! I'm going off the pill next week too. Fingers crossed everything goes back to normal for you. I'm hoping I don't get any bad side effects!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi yolanda , exciting times ahead

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faint line again today on OPK lol, haven't seen DH since Tuesday so maybe just DTD next few days when I get back home and hope for the best. Have a great weekend everyone! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy I tend to have a faint line most of my cycle... I've also had a cycle where I didnt get a positive at all, but ovulated. It's strange. Just get to know your cycle lengths first, and go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks shell I'm going to try and not get too wrapped up in the OPKs sort of just doing them out of interest but it's nice to know what others have experienced as im on uncharted territory here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Without getting too personal... Are your cycles regular 28 dayers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only been off BC for one cycle and it was 31 days, so I hav no idea