Closed Thread
Page 59 of 128 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Morning

Where are you ladies from?

Everyone around me at the moment seems to be either pregnant or just recently had a baby!!

It's so hard to focus with all these babies around!

How do you guys stay focused on the day to day norm without having your brain go crazy with ovulation, TTC and babies :-)

Jope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When u find the answer to that question let me know currently going crazy!

I'm from Adelaide

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,
    I am from QLD!
    It is very hard to keep yourself not thinking about it when everyone around you either has a baby or is pregnant! I find it extremely difficult - but you need to give yourself little projects to keep your mind occupied. At the moment I have decided to re-arrange the house and start watching a new TV series etc etc try scrapbooking, zumba etc etc it is easier said then done and unfortunately it will always be on the back of your mind. The best thing about this group is when I am down and thinking babies I log onto here and read what everyone has written it gives you a bit of a lift to remember that you are not the only person going through this.
    Hope everyone is doing well :-)

so want to join the under 25's TTC forum but I am 26 in 2 weeks so guess I can't hahaha :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, I've decided that I'm going to distract myself completely and book an overseas holiday!!

Completely spur of the moment, but I've decided if nothing happens in the next two months I'm going to do a trip to Europe for a month. It's been something we've been wanting to do for a while but have always put it off. I will plan it for April next year! I'm sure hubby thinks I'm losing the plot a little

I would love more than anything to get pregnant though!

In the meantime I have my best friends wedding on September 29th next year. I'm her only bridesmaid so have made the decision to stop TTC for the month of December otherwise I would miss it if I was successful! Now I need to figure if I should hold off the month of November too because it's close..... Any words of wisdom?? I dont want too but feel torn!

I am a Brisbane girl!

I have one final question- as my cycle has been funny this month, I was due on the 4th, had spotting until Sunday and then it was normal. When would my day 1 of my cycle be? It's all a bit confusing!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your help ladies! Is nice to have people to vent and talk to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Cd1 is first day of full AF flow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smash023 feel free to join the forum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Becca count day 1 from when you have proper AF.
    I'm a Vic girl.

Channy I watched that show too! I looked at my hubby and said 'we're never going to get pregnant'. Lol. So much to contend with!

Day 13 for me. Hopefully I Ovulate on day 18 again, not 24. BD'ing like crazy people has started! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, sorry bout my little tanty yesterday, I was having such a bad day, had a massive argument with a very good friend, who told me the reason I can't fall pregnant is cause I'm being punished for having my dd without being married. I know this is not true but it still hurts.
    Watching that show last night made me sad cause it hard to catch that egg at the right time. Will this ever happen
    New day, New attitude, I'm currently 7dpo at least I think, have been having strange feeling in tummy past few days, slight twinge feeling, peeing like a mad women, I keep telling myself I'm just feeling these symptoms cause I know they can mean pregnancy. How soon can I test???
    Hope everyone is having some good luck, sending all the baby dust in the world to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ridiculous to say something like that. Why would your friend say something like that?

Best of luck with it this month. Speaking from someone who's taken at least 7 HPT the past month, I would wait until the day after your AF is due. If you test too early you could get a false negative!

I just watched- what to expect when you're expecting- it made me soooooo clucky!