Closed Thread
Page 56 of 128 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thank you curiouschildcare I just bought some as just got AF :-(
    Really thought this could be the month but soldier on and all we can do is keep having fun trying :-)
    I think the only bad thing is I am away on a girls trip when I probs be ovulating next month but I have bought some ovulation test kits so see how we go! Don't think I could get through this without you ladies :-) THANK YOU

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smash023 For This Useful Post:

curiouschildcare  (04-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

havent been on here for a while, dont use this much without the app! how is everyone?
    Well i never got af for september .... had my ultrasound today to check out whats going on so will have results next week some time! apart from that nothing exciting my way

Hopefully october is the month for positives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aquarius! Day 9 for me so getting ready for a big romp fest. Hehe.
    Yes it's certainly not as easy without the app.
    Hope everyone has a lovely relaxing weekend! Thinking of you all x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weekend!

Hi ladies
    How's everyone's weekend. Mine will be slow. I had a blood test done to just double check thyroid and stuff and I just rang for results and they said I have to have the nurse tell me so I have to call back on Monday! Kind of freaking out about that! So it's going to be a long weekend! Anyway, AF is due for me this week then hopefully start on our next round of trying!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi,
    good luck aquarius hopefully tis good news.
    AF is due in five days so i might test tomorrow, I'm so impatient. cross ur fingers for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Curiouschildcare - Yes the waiting for results sucks! I had my thyroid checked just recently as well and a whole other pile of tests done so I know what it's like to wait. All my results came back good thankfully! Hope yours are the same!
    Katerous - GOOD LUCK!!! My fingers and toes are crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I'm new and probably quite younger than yous so I would love support!

about me: Im from South West Victoria, TTC baby #1 just started this month I'm 2dpo, I have been studying childcare for the past 3 years and have always wanted my own child but I've been way too young. My boyfriend and I finally decided its time to let nature take its course and whatever happens happens. Our house will be finished being built in early Feb. (My boyfriend is a builder and we both come from reasonably wealthy families, god bless) lol but I believe I have everything set out for a positive future for my child/ren.

I hope I can become friends with anyone who's willing and please dont be shy to send me a message if you want to chat about anything!

As I said I'm 2dpo.
    I had my implanon removed 3rd of august and I got my AF back that exact day and have had regular cycles since so Fingers Crossed!!

Baby dust to you girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome jorjarenee! Sounds like u have had a bit of luck with ur cycles going straight back to normal, gd luck with the tww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou, I'm going to need it! Very anxious already.. Any BFP's for you yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome jorjarenee! All the best with your journey! I hope your first try brings you lots of luck. I have always wanted children too from a fairly young age but unfortunately haven't met mr right yet. I decided this year I couldn't wait any longer and so am now TTC with the help of a fabulous donor. Im so excited and cant wakt to get my bfp. I came on here wanting to meet new people and I must say the ladies on here are fabulous!!