Reviews
    Good luck Aquarius!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mumstheword88 For This Useful Post:

aquarius24  (30-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi again

Hi all
    Ive had a bit of a break from bub hub and have just been reading back to catch up. I'm still not UTD as I've been suffering some shock anxiety in the past month but I'm getting back on track and hopefully ttc next cycle which will be in about 3 weeks
    Hope everyone is doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Aquarius - I has the same problem on my last cycle I was 19 days late (59 day cycle) and three BFN. I went to my doc and he just said wait a bit longer if still nothing come back, then I got AF a few days later. I was a little shattered. But good luck I hope you get a better result .
    Channy I know how you feel I caught up with a friend last night and she's pregnant so we talked babies and being pregnant most of the night. So happy for her but made me a little sad .

I have started charting my BBT and I don't get it, I thought when you get a rise in temp that's apparently when your O, but mine kinda goes up, down , up, down? I'm trusting my CM instead, thinking of abandoning the BBT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys thanks for all your tips the other day, I don't feel so stupid asking you guys questions. So um currently on cd 13 so I'm assuming I should be ovulating soon, decided not to stress myself it is very frustrating though. I'm really enjoying my time off from work doo.g absolutely nothing, even sent hubby out to run around after dd today. I'm looking forward to going back to work though I miss all my lovely oldies (i do home care for the elderly).
    My thoughts are with each of you on a daily basis, I want someone to get a bfp soon. Sending baby dust to all of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    glad you're enjoying your time off tully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around I haven't been using BH as much since the app vanished. Thank you so much for your well wishes, I'm due 17 May (seems like a long way away at the moment!). My fingers are crossed for all of you to have short, healthy journeys xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there rusty

So you're 2 months? Unreal

Jay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rusty that is so awesome! When is ur first scan?

It has been a beautiful long wkend here in Adelaide AFM I don't have a cycle day but think I'm CD11, have had faint positive opk for 5 days and EWCM but who knows there is a chance I won't ovulate this cycle after mc but wait and c.

How r u all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jay and Channy,

Got my blood tests back today...all good but extremely anaemic so I have many many iron shots in my future. Dating scan next Thursday, stoked at the timing my hubby will be home (FIFO).

Hope your cycle is straight back to normal Channy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rusty that is wonderful news - hope all goes well, keep us updated :-)

Well I did a test on Friday (day 27 in my cycle) and it was negative. I am going to wait again until the weekend to do another test as I am sick of getting disappointed! Another pregnancy announcement on the weekend - everyone but us :-( But I guess that just means when it happens to us it will be extra special as everyone will already have kids :-)

Hope you are all well and coping with TTC