Closed Thread
Page 52 of 127 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Tully,
    I am exactly the same my AF are due so if I get them I want to start seriously trying. I got told 10-16 from the first day of AF do it every day but depends when you ovulate. I have no idea when I do so that is what I am struggling with at the moment. I have also read things like doggy, missionery (man on top) or sideways is the best - it just needs to be in a position where it can reach your "good bits" the most. I have also been told don't go to the toilet for 15 minutes afterwards as let it all get in there!
    Sorry if too much information but that is a few tips I have been told.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smash023 For This Useful Post:

tully78  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently in my 2ww if it hasn't happened this month I am going to get serious about it too. I'm not feeling very optimistic this month, not sure if I O'd this month at all or possibly later than what is "normal". Was thinking of using OPK next cycle to get a better idea of what im doing. We try to DTD every 2 days at this stage.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJinks For This Useful Post:

tully78  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all we DTD about 3 times a wk because we both play sport and get tired but they do say every second day if you can. They also say things about missionary etc etc but we just do what ever we want to do so it doesn't feel 2 scheduled, everyone's different tho xx gd luck all hp to c BFPs real soon!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

tully78  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh my goodness can't believe the social media coverage Jill's murder is getting, poor woman what a horrific thing to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know Channy! Isn't it awful!

Tully go every 2 days cd 10-16 and every 3 days after that (just in case you O late). Any position where he is closer to your cervix is meant to be best. I lay there for 15min with my legs in the air post. Lol. Such a sight! It's when I do my best texting and Facebooking. Haha.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

Katerous  (30-09-2012),tully78  (28-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    I know Channy! Isn't it awful!

Tully go every 2 days cd 10-16 and every 3 days after that (just in case you O late). Any position where he is closer to your cervix is meant to be best. I lay there for 15min with my legs in the air post. Lol. Such a sight! It's when I do my best texting and Facebooking. Haha.
    Made me laugh out loud

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayell For This Useful Post:

Shell T  (29-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsJinks View Post
    I am currently in my 2ww if it hasn't happened this month I am going to get serious about it too. I'm not feeling very optimistic this month, not sure if I O'd this month at all or possibly later than what is "normal". Was thinking of using OPK next cycle to get a better idea of what im doing. We try to DTD every 2 days at this stage.
    I was the same last cycle, no idea when I O'd, but suspected it was later in my cycle.

This cycle I charted temps/CM & discovered I O'd cd21! I am not sure if this is a one off delayed O, or is the case all the time, which means a very short luteal phase (my cycles have been 29 days). At least I have a few clues as to why it's not been happening...I'd been timing bd mid cycle!! Then there's the issue if my LP will affect implantation.

I also had been using OPKs...but never seemed to get a positive on the days suggested for my cycle length. It wasn't til I happened to use one at cd 19 that I got a positive! O wasn't til 2 days later, according to temps.

I recommend TCOYF, it has taught me heaps.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Falkor For This Useful Post:

MrsJinks  (29-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today I went to a grand final BBQ and we were the only couple without either children or a bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Channy I understand completely.....this ttc business isn't easy! Luckily we are all here to support each other when the going gets tough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

How are you all?i know how u feel channy it sux

As for me, still no af day 41 today and ive been referred for a scan for pcos next friday :/ fingers crossed everything is ok !!

Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend