Closed Thread
Page 51 of 128 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there smash

I have only been here a short time but everybody supports each other. It's a great place for all of us on our various TTC paths.

Welcome m'lady

J

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I have been trying to read all the threads and get up to date - so wanted to say congrats to Rusty22 on your pregnancy, when are you due?

I have never used OPK (the ovulation kit) I just got told to me more relaxed make sure 10-16 days after your period just make sure you do it every second day. It's not good to do it every day as then the sperm won't be as good. My af due this weekend if I am to get it 28-30 day cycle. I have been having cramping on and off and extremely tender breasts so we can only hope but just trying to not think about it like you all - I will be doing a test this weekend, fingers crossed xoxox

I do browse the internet for baby things as I definately don't want to find out but my husband does - so we will see who wins

All my friends and family have babies or are pregnant - we are nearly the only ones left besides the single people. It is extremely hard as everyone is guessing that we are trying. The hardest thing for my hubby and I was when we thought we were pregnant and AF arrived that same night my sister-in-law said she was 6 weeks pregnant and was talking about how it happened first time etc etc and we both broke down to eachother - so this month I haven't thought about getting pregnant until when af are due - it's tough but we will all get there.

Thank you again ladies for letting me get things off my chest and being so supportive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    welcome smash, ttc can be b very emotional especially when people announce they are UTD and how it happened first go etc. Gd luck and let us know what the test comes out with this weekend

enjoy your time off tully! I am counting down the days until christmas holidays at the moment, we think we might go to Pt Lincoln to a friend's shack to have some time away

Hp all is well with everyone, this stupid thing keeps unsubscribing me so I am struggling to keep up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Smash,

I have only just joined not long ago, I read most of the posts first and decided this group sounded so lovely and supportive. only a few of my friends have babies so there isn't too many people i can talk about whats its like TTC. thats why i joined this group for the support and for a bit of guidance, these ladies know a lot more about TTC than i do. I'm trying to take it easy as i stress a lot, and its becoming very difficult because i work almost full time and go to uni part time. i have huge assignments due and then its coming up to exam time so my stress levels are through the roof
    trying not to try so hard at the moment, i started recurring my BBT cos my cycles can be quite lengthy 38 - 52 days. feeling nauseated on and off and very bloated, but I'm guessing its all stress related. AF is due 18th Oct, if nothing by then we are going to stop for a few months because of a wedding in NZ next year, we want to make sure we don't miss it. keeping my fingers crossed before then tho.
    congrats rusty22, sorry if its late i must have missed your post.
    have fun on your holidays Tully, just a break in general sounds nice.
    good luck girls, and thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    how are you all??? havent been on much now the app is gone it sux
    Well today is day 39 for and im 3 days late for af.... but all negative tests..... how long should i wait before i see a dr about it??? so frustrating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybe wait until u r one wk late?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aquarius did you definately ovulate when you thought you did? Maybe it happened a few days later??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

Shell i did an opk on the day before my phone app calcuated i would ovulate and it did come back positive but because my df does FIFO we b`d monday night when he came home...

Plus ive been really sick with a throat and ear infection so been on antibiotics, maybe that has something to do with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm. I'm stumped! No AF and no BFP? I spose just give it a few more days and see what happens... Sorry I'm not much help. ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wait a week Aquarius, keys hope you get a bfp soon.
    Guys I have a question, hubby and I have decided to really give this baby making a real go this month, just wondering how often do you guys dtd? I read somewhere its best to do it every 2 days. Still not sure when my body is ovulating as my cycles have been all over the place, I also don't want to stress over this. I also read that the best position to dtd is missionary man on top has anyone else heard this??