Closed Thread
Page 50 of 127 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ladies
    Struggling a lot with this mobile skin thing so only just catching up now.
    Aquarius: hopefully AF stays away, lots of women don't get their BFPs untl after AF is late, I have my fingers crossed for you.

MrsJinks- fingers crossed for you!

Shell-10dpo is still very early so you're still in with a chance

mumstheword-good luck for this coming month!!

AFM not much going on here, actually enjoying having this month off as I am not thinking about OPKs, temps or the tww, actually DTD for fun instead of procreation and feeling so much better now all the blood tests and bleeding is finished. Good luck ladies, hope to see some BFPs in here real soon xx

to a;ll

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

aquarius24  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hating the skin too! Maybe we should make a Facebook group or something. For some reason mine keeps losing my subscribed threads. So annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Facebook group would be good, I'm not liking this new skin thing either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Aquarius - I can't load the photo on my phone, but god luck.
    ChannyV - try and always DTD for fun. I'm having the same prob, my man is telling me that I'm getting too obsessed. I'm not even doing OPKs or anything. I've just started charting BBT , and only cos it's one of the easy ones. I figured we''ve been trying for long enough now surely I can step up the game a bit.
    I'm feeling pretty positive this month, I've got a good feeling, but we'll see. AF is due mid Oct (mine are a but slow). I'm still trying to get my head around my cycle. I wish I was a normal 28 day girl.

Good luck girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Trying to convince my hubby that we should go on what I hope will be a babymoon in April lol, failing though grrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe. We are having one in march! My brother is getting married in the cook islands! At this rate it might be sans baby though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds amazing shell! Would love to go to a destination wedding one day DH said we can look at it at the end of the yr when he can see if the summer months have been busy enough to save a bit (he runs his own paving & landscaping business). I am absolutely sick as a dog at the moment with very sore throat & ears but am dragging myself into wrk as iv already had a day off this month when I had my mc does anyone know if u can take echinacea while TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All,
    I would love to join your conversation. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to read all the threads but intend to do so ASAP.
    It is so great to see that there is no conflict or nasty words floating you are all supporting eachother and that is exactly what I am looking for.
    Just a little about me - I took my last pill in May and I was on the Yasmin for about 5 years and before that the injection for about 5 years. My husband and I have been together for over 10 years and married just over a year (high-school sweethearts :-) ) I am not good with the abbreviations so please bare with me.
    Since coming off the pill I have had a 31 day, 33 day, 50 day and now just waiting for them again. I do feel different and think I may be pregnant but I will do a test this weekend as that will be 30 day cycle.
    It is very hard to talk to family and friends as they all just want us to have a baby, they all have babies etc etc It's just nice to hear that other females want pregnancy so bad!!!!
    Will read the rest of the threads tomorrow and thank you again for being supportive for all the stressed out women out there :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome smash, I just love the support this thread offers. It's good to know that others are in the same situation as me. Noone e er said TTC was easy its very stressful. Dh and I are just taking things easy I guess the longer it takes the more we save so there is that positive, althoug
    h I'm so hoping this is our month.
    Hope you feel better soon channy.
    I started some holidays today not going anywhere just going to hang out with my dd.
    Good luck sending baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome smash! Yes we are a very supportive group. No putting anyone down here!

AF arrived today. Blahhhh! Looking forward to next month to have another go.

Sorry Channy, I'm not sure if you can take it or not.