Closed Thread
Page 49 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I think I'm out this month. Not quite sure what my body is doing and i really don't feel very "fertile" this month. I was suppose to 'O' today but haven't had any increased CM or any other signs. Oh well, I guess it takes the pressure off this month and we can just have a bit of fun... and I won't torture myself over the next 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome katerous! You are the same age as me and ur DP sounds very similar to mine also I hp ur journey is a short one, gd luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out ladies but I'm ok with it now I just have to focus on the next try! Good luck to everyone still to test! I hope to see some more bfps around here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumstheword88 For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerous View Post
    Hi,

i hope everything is going well for you girls. hopefully we won't have to wait much longer
    I agree I've only been at this site for a short time but I'm in awe (no exaggeration) of the strength of character of the ladies in this site and, of course, in this thread. You each deserve to have your mum/bub dreams fulfilled and I wish every one of you every success and and heaps of

J

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayell For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (22-09-2012),mumstheword88  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, hope your all enjoying your weekend !!soooooo i POS the smorning .. ill attach what i got(im 12dpo and af due tuesday) not sure if you can see the faint line with my dodgy camera skills, i done another one after that and it was completly Negative... totally confused..... must be an evap line i really have no clue lol PicsPlay_1348358013411.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aquarius I definitely see a line there! Check again first thing tomorrow morning. But i'd start getting excited if i saw that! Did that come up within the timeframe?
    Welcome Katerous!
    Mrs Jinks my CM doesn't change around ovulation. Just wait and see...
    So i think I'm about 10dpo. All BFN's so far. But my CM has been "wet'. TMI Im sorry. hehe. I also had twinges in my lower abdo the last few days. Anyone else get these in the luteal phase???

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

aquarius24  (23-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aquarius I definitely see a line there! Check again first thing tomorrow morning. But i'd start getting excited if i saw that! Did that come up within the timeframe?
    Welcome Katerous!
    Mrs Jinks my CM doesn't change around ovulation. Just wait and see...
    So i think I'm about 10dpo. All BFN's so far. But my CM has been "wet'. TMI Im sorry. hehe. I also had twinges in my lower abdo the last few days. Anyone else get these in the luteal phase???

It came up within about 30 seconds lol, trying my hardest not to get to excited lol, having cramps today....like af is on her way ... fx and toes crossed though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys sorry I havnt been around my dd has had dancing comps so its been crazy. So af has finally left so we are free to start again can't wait for hubby to get home from work ha ha. I have a feeling this month is going to be good for all of us here, just think winter babies, that way we can snuggle and keep warm. Sending baby dust to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Negative for me the smorning.... Af due tomorrow.... Looks like I'm out for September... Feel like rubbish today.... Will this ever happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that Aquarius. It sucks, hey!