Closed Thread
Page 42 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

By my calculations I'm due to get Af tomorrow but have none of the usual pains associated with it, since coming off the pill I've been having 16 day cycles which sucks, I'm using this phone calculator which tell me when I'm ovulating, but because my cycles do short I apparently ovulate during my af. So frustrating, ill be glad to finally get my cycles under control.
    Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

How frustrating Tully, hopefully the lack of symptoms means BFP! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Started crying watching what to expect when ur expecting & my little tame cockatiel came out of his cage and came & put himself on my shoulder & cuddled up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Started crying watching what to expect when ur expecting & my little tame cockatiel came out of his cage and came & put himself on my shoulder & cuddled up
    Fx crossed for you , hope your doing ok

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm a little confused by these pains I have been having and still no AF (I'm on CD27) so out of curiosity I did an OPK and got the faintest of faint positives... I'm going to test again tomorrow to see if it gets stronger but has any one had a really long cycle their first one off BC? Could I really be ovulating this late?

I can't wait for my cycles to go back to normal so I can work this all out!

Thanks
    Reviews

I had 31 days sweets, it is possible for you to ovulate late but also opks can pick up hcg as the two hormones are similar. Hav u done hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews

What's everyone up to this wkend? I'm wide awake at 7am thinking, much rather be sleeping in though lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm doing the same, got blood test this morning then housework :/ fun, best thing is DH is back tonight yay! We're doing yum cha tomorrow with friends, really looking forward to it, being around ppl keeps my mind off things. Gd luck with ur appts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Channy, really hope you didnt mc Fingers crossed for you! I am down right now as AF showed up at the beginning of the week, i was really confident we would get a BFP! But its only the first month trying so i am keeping my hopes high! I hate all the irregularities coming off BC!

Thanks
    Reviews

So after I posted yesterday had major pains but only one side they have gone now but were very painful. Still no AF I'm expecting it sometime today I bet.
    Have a great weekend everyone

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub