Closed Thread
Page 38 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

I also love that I can vent on here. I'm hoping that AF doesn't show this weekend and that ill either be utd or getting back on a regular cycle either way I'd be happy, so far I would normally be suffering pain, touch wood nothing yet.
    This sun is to die for, love it, hoping my next clients aren't home so I can go home and enjoy it, its looking positive as there cars not home.
    Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Hi everyone!

I think I may be 8dpo according to my O symptoms last week, but without temping I guess I can't really tell.
    My sister in law just gave me her maybe baby ovulation predictor. You use your salvia on the lens to see when your about to or are O! Cool hey! I guess if I'm not UTD this cycle I'll give it a go next one!

Yesterday I watched the movie what to expect when your expecting. Anyone seen it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I downloaded it last night planning on watching it sometime this wk, will prob just stoke the fire of wanting to b UTD feeling pretty relaxed this month tho, been temping & will try to DTD every day once DH gets back on sat & see what happens. Trying to just think it'll happen when it'll happen baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I watched it on the way home on the plane and really enjoyed it! It did make me want to be UTD though!

The last couple of days I thought I was having period pains which I was happy with because it meant my cycle was returning to normal but now they have stopped so I don't know what's going on! I just want AF to turn up so we can start trying properly.

Thanks
    Reviews

Curios I watched and bawled my eyes out!
    Teeja have you tested?? Could it be ovulation pains?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Shell, I tested with an opk yesterday and today and both were negative. If I go back to a normal 28 day cycle (which I had before the pill) then I should be due for AF this weekend so I'll see what happens then I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies thought I'd join in! Currently on cd 12 so should O end of the week. First month trying after thyroid surgery so very excited! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I am in the same boat, we started trying this month. I've been off BC since Feb and have been doing pre-conception acupunture since about June to make sure everything is in peak condition. Fingers crossed, very exciting. Can't believe I have to wait two more weeks to find out if we've had success!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm cd12 today and AF has returned stupid body no idea what's going on