Closed Thread
Page 34 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

I agree Channy. That way it's less you have to get later. Can you upload a pic of the cushions??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Ok so I'm having a red, white & navy theme with stars as we're not finding out sex. These are the cushions I had made, I'm also getting an owl mobile made from etsy in these colours, the lady keeps sending me update pics and it's looking so cute I'm finding looking for these things making me feel relaxed and not focusing on the stress of TTC.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies

I came across this thread and thought I'd join

I'm 26 TTC for first time. At the moment I've just been guessing O and DTD a lot to just see what happens. I found temping hard coz I'm a bad sleeper so I get wrong readings but i get bad O pains so after AF I just go for it and when I feel the pains I know O is happening or about to. It's only our first time TTC so I guess we'll just see what happens!

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome curious!

Channy thats gorgeous! I saw a similar cot blanket on the Internet today. I would just use it as a wrap though. Was red with bigger white stars.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome curious I think we're all just trying to figure it out hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Channy they are so cute! I can't look at etsy, I will spend too much! We are going for our first anniversary/late honeymoon in October so I have to save as much as I can for that. So that means no shopping and no browsing because I can't trust myself :P

I think I O'd last Sunday/Monday, then had spotting sort of thing on the weekend so I am waiting to see what happens! With my crazy cycle, it could be that I am yet to O, no idea! So if AF doesn't show after next weekend I will test but won't get too excited. Must admit I have tested everyday since Monday haha I couldn't help it! They are just internet cheapies and was kind of hoping to be one of those people that get an early result so not disappointed or anything. I wish I could find out for the weekend since it is Father's Day, would be timed perfectly to tell hubby So far I have been staring so much at the test that I imagine seeing lines :P Had a few little 'symptoms' but trying not to think about it because it's probably nothing. Had such a tired and miserable day today, I sat in the kitchen and sulked to hubby - but it was actually a good day at work :P And watching someone eat a gross food on TV made me nauseous... random. But not over thinking anything. Sorry for the long post, have no one to talk to about it all up here! Family and besties are back home interstate and hubby just agrees with everything I say haha Thank goodness for this thread hey :P

Thanks
    Reviews

Indie that is what we are all here for gd luck! Hp u hav a nice surprise for fathers day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a psychic reading done? I did the online one with I think Ruby? It was only $5 so just a bit of fun. She said I would conceive/get a BFP in September 2012 or give birth in September 2013. Would be good if I did get September, that's the weekend, and when I will be testing anyway! Will be interesting to see if it's right or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by IndieBelle View Post
    Has anyone had a psychic reading done? I did the online one with I think Ruby? It was only $5 so just a bit of fun. She said I would conceive/get a BFP in September 2012 or give birth in September 2013. Would be good if I did get September, that's the weekend, and when I will be testing anyway! Will be interesting to see if it's right or not!

Ohh wow exciting I had one a few years ago and the lady told me she could see a baby boy around me, but not sure if it was my sister who is having a boy or a friend who is having a boy

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Indie I really hope she is right and you get you BFP in the next week or so!