Closed Thread
Page 33 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Yeh iv seen a few cool ones too, just want it to b more fun than "I'm pregnant" lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

My facebook status is going to read
    I am making something with 10 little fingers, 10 little toes, and a cute button nose.
    Can't wait to get a bfp.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Ahh so cute Tully I can't wait either at cd5 of a 35 day cycle though, got a while to wait for anything interesting. Thank goodness DH is going away for work next wk he should b back in time to get busy got so much on this month tho, weddings, conferences, city to bay fun run hopefully keeps me occupied!

Thanks
    Reviews

My facebook status is going to read
    I am making something with 10 little fingers, 10 little toes, and a cute button nose.
    Can't wait to get a bfp.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im making a DVD to explain my donor process from start to finish for my family. I can't wait to make it and put it on for them!!!
    Your ideas are gorgeous too!!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's a great idea mumstheword, I think it's nice to put some thought into how to tell ppl so u can enjoy their reactions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Aww so cute !! I might put a sign around our dogs neck saying I'm going to have a brother or sister to greet my df when he gets home , not sure about our family yet haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

So many good ideas here!! I havn't even thought about this yet! Hmmm you have all got me thinking now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeek! I have thought of lots of those over the years!! One i would like to do with my husband is take a picture of us standing beside eachother and between us have a pair of baby shoes! and say something about litttle feet will be filling these little shoes and then a due date! To announce to our parents, if its near christmas or birthday, I would like to wrap up a bunch of baby scrapbooking stuff (my mom is a scrapbooker) and say something like a "new" baby project for you to scrapbook" or even just wrap up baby books "for the new grandparents to read to someone special" or "please read this to me ____(due date) love your future grandchild"!!! or frame a picture of the ultrasound? My sister has a son that is 2 years old, and last christmas he came into the living room wearing a shirt that said "i'm going to be a big brother in 2012!" it was SO exciting!!!! ive also thought it would be fun to make a little video to send to friends and family, and make it look like a movie theatre "coming in __,2013" Anyone have some great stress relievers im all about ways to not obsess over this and just stay positive and calm what are some ways you have taken your mind of TTC? I like to relax with a good book and go out with friends.

Thanks
    Reviews

Being with my friends is a good way to not think about it for me as most of my girlfriends are nowhere near ready for kids yet and don't know I'm TTC, so the subject doesn't come up. I have been a bit naughty and got a couple of nursery things from etsy made the cushions arrived today and I love them! I have no idea how long it will take us to conceive but figure I might as well buy bits and pieces over time while We've got the double income.