Closed Thread
Page 31 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Welcome Junquillo!

IndieBelle maybe you missed the spike??? The spotting could also be ovulation or implantation. Fingers crossed its one of those!

AF started today for me. Can't wait to get going!! Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome Junquillo!

Aquarius: not sure if it's better or not just something iv heard is another way to detect when ovulation occurs so thought of give it a crack

Indie: opks confuse me too, so confusing that u can get two lines but it's not a positive, hence why I'm temping this cycle to see of that helps me detect o day better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone and welcome Junquillo - good luck with your TTC this month!

If anyone is struggling to read the OPK sticks try the digital smiley face ones. They are fantastic and there is no mistaking the LH surge! I tried some to check I was reading the sticks with the lines properly and thankfully I was. The only downside is that they are a bit more pricey....

AFM - well I have fantastic news! I have found a donor and we have been talking heaps through email! He has agreed to help me out and I wil be going to meet him hopefully next week. All going well I'll be ovulating 8-10 September so I'll be booking in that weekend for a small holiday away! AF has started today and I've never been happier to have her on board haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That's great news mumstheword! How exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been a bit slack in posting but have kept up with all of your updates. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies to have BFPs soon. My DH got back last week so finally able to start TTC - I am hoping for beginners luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcome ladies. Welcome to the other new comers too. Tried using OPKs for the first time this weekend and I think I'll be ovulating next week, so fingers crossed! Is it just a case of waiting for a darker line to appear?!

Congrats, mumstheword, keep us posted as to how u get on!

Thanks
    Reviews

The idea is that the line has to b as dark or darker than the control line, but I find it so open to interpretation. Gd luck with them, just DTD lots and you're sure to hav it covered

Thanks
    Reviews

Well today is just wonderful: nearly blew up my car this morning, work is not going well and boring cd4! Blah, how's everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well today is just wonderful: nearly blew up my car this morning, work is not going well and boring cd4! Blah, how's everyone else?
    Ohh think its Mondayitus today... Get me home already!! Work is driving me bonkers, what happened with your car

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Oh channy, surely your day can only get better, sending positive thoughts your way.
    My day has been amazing, after having a huge fight with all my friends over weekend, we sorted it all out, so today was just fantastic, hubby has just walked in the door with a massive bunch of red roses he never buys flowers cause um not a flower person, I'm feeling very loved and special today. Today is my 34th birthday yep another year older, hubbys cooking dinner and I'm about to get mt present and charge it up. Hope everyone had a good day.
    Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub