Closed Thread
Page 30 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Welcome Melieblu! Feel free to get anything off your chest here. We won't tell anyone ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi Melie! welcome to our thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome everyone and welcome to Melie also! Sorry to hear Channy about AF.....I hope September is the month for you and plenty of other ladies (including me!) as well.
    McBaby - I know what your saying about seeing babies everywhere!! A lot of my friends and family are currently expecting and it seems another one pops up everyday annoucing they are as well! I also would love to tell everyone around Christmas time.
    AF is due for me next weekend and then ill be going OPK crazy. I'm currently in the process of talking to donors to find the one that I want and then will be going to meet him before I start the process so that still gives me another few weeks. This decision to go it alone has been dancing around in my brain for a long time now and now that I've set it in concrete I'm eager (or perhaps impatient ) to get going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Well afs came and gone in 4 days so now I start the countdown to O .... Because my cycle is so long last month I'm pretty sure I ovulated around day 20.... Hate not knowing exactly

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Are u going to temp and OPK this month Aquarius? Iv started temping (hp I remember to each day). Sept is our month x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Are u going to temp and OPK this month Aquarius? Iv started temping (hp I remember to each day). Sept is our month x
    I'll definitely opk... Oh temping I've never actually done, is it easy?? Maybe ill try that to

Thanks
    Reviews

You just buy the basal thermometer and take ur temp before you get out of bed each day and record, pretty easy if u remember I'm giving it a go this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

My husband and I will be trying for our first from the end of September. I'm a bit of a novice to all of this and not sure what I'm in for, but we are really excited.

I've been off the pill for about three years due to estrogen sensitivity, so I think my cycles should be pretty much on track. I started taking pregnancy vitamins last week and need (!) to get to the doctor's this week for all my vaccinations. I fear this may be the one thing that delays us. I hadn't realised I needed to update all the vaccinations until I was reading some info online.

Looking forward to keeping in touch with you all over the coming months

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    You just buy the basal thermometer and take ur temp before you get out of bed each day and record, pretty easy if u remember I'm giving it a go this month
    Sounds interesting, is it better than the opk's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm just went to the toilet and had a bit of blood definitely not AF though... no idea when I ovulated or if I have because the OPKs are just confusing me more haha not sure how long this cycle is. I thought I had a close positive at the start of the week but then had about 3 more the same, didn't really see a definite positive. Hmmm fingers crossed it is something!