Closed Thread
Page 29 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Hi mumstheword good luck with finding a donor hopefully one comes quickly your way!

One more week til I can start trying but on the ip app it says I wont ovulate until the 13th Sept but still first cycle off BC so maybe I might have a short cycle I'm so impatient now!

Hopefully soon one of us will be utd!

Thanks
    Reviews

Channy - wow I wonder what's going on! I hope you aren't like me and only get a period every 6 months. Just keep trying every 3rd day just in case you ovulate late.

Mumstheword - welcome to our little group! And well done to you for deciding you don't need a man in your life to achieve your goals. That's very strong of you.

Yolanda - I hope you are right and one of us gets a BFP by the end of Sep!

Well I'm still waiting to start... Should be getting AF Monday (took my pills to help that along) and then off we go... Woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome mumstheword! Not much new with me I am quite anxious, as I don't know when af would be due as i'm not regular since quitting BC in July.....withdrawal bleed ending the 2nd or 3rd of Aug,........So I guess getting closer. I hope however AF does not show up haha! Since TTC I have been seeing babies everywhere! My sister had a baby a few weeks ago, my sister in law is expecting at the end of Oct, and people all around me are announcing they are expecting! I can't wait until its our turn! Would be nice to tell everyone around Christmas time!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Welcome mumstheword, no news my end either, af has become even more erratic than ever I'm now getting af almost every week for at least 48 hours, thought it would be on track but I think I'm way off, so I can't even track ovulation so frustrating, but I am looking positive its just my body telling me its not ready just yet. Other than that life has been very stressful today is Friday and I am looking forward to getting some ME time this weekend.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

AF showed up today

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    AF showed up today
    Sorry to hear that Channy. There's always next month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks I'm ok bout it, we always said we'd start sept anyway so maybe the stars will align this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thanks I'm ok bout it, we always said we'd start sept anyway so maybe the stars will align this month.

September is the month for us
    Back to the opk tests we go haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius24 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello ladies,

Can I please join?! A little about me, I'm a 33 graphic designer, my df and I decided to start trying in August, after having had very regular 26DC my af decided to be 4 days late, typical!! So we are now trying for September, I think I'll be Oing next week but will try OPKs this weekend!! What a fun journey to be on and considering I can't talk to fam or friends, it's great to be able to vent somewhere and you all seem lovely baby dust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah the joys of seeing everyone else get pregnant while I am still trying to work out my cycle :P Oh well, as least I will be able to drink at our girl's night haha