Closed Thread
Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, Im 26 and recently came off birth control from ten years also. Stopped on the 6th June then had a withdrawal bleed on 9th then had a 35 day cycle. So hard because I have no idea what a normal cycle is, plus DF does fifo which makes things a little difficult, have purchased the opk off ebay and also the maybe baby kit. Now the fun begins are you excited to be ttc?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I start OPKs around day 8. I tend to O on day 12. Everyone's different. Maybe start early the first month and get a rough idea what day you o, then should you end up in month 2, you'll have a better idea. Your OPKs might give you some idea what day to start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi aquarius24! U sound in a similar situation to me! Yes I'm very excited but am probably over thinking it all (like I do with everything). Might test on cd12 and see, but after talking to DH we might just try DTD every second day and see wat happens, otherwise I can c myself stressing trying to work it all out! Still trying to lose a few kgs too as I'd like to b in tip top shape to give us the best chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I know the feeling we bought a treadmill so I've been trying to keep motivated, its my eating I would like to clean up maybe loose 5 kilos and I would be happy, that's funny when df is home we have been trying to bd every day or every second day at least, how are you feeling after coming off the pill? I was on yasmin and suprising I never had many symptoms coming off, although my skin broke out a little but that's all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was expecting the worst buy surprisingly hardly had any symptoms at all. Was more tired than usual and had a bit of cramping and sore boobs that's it! My AF were never bad before BC and I hav been on Levlen ED for 10yrs but it looks like everything has gone back to normal, yay DH is very funny about all this, he says "babe u don't have to read up on it, it's pretty simple you just DTD and bam it happens" lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also does anyone know where to get the 3 pack of first response testers cheap?

Thanks
    Reviews
    my df is much the same its quite funny , he also thinks it easy and there's no need for me to be spending 3 hours a night on Google ! That's good everything settled for you! I bought all my opks off of ebay hey they were about 4 or 5 for 20 of them and overall they have been great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip might hav a look. Ah men, they think everything is so easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, this is my first time posting here! Looking forward to being part of this group!

I had planned on going off the pill and starting TTC in September when DH and I return from an overseas holiday. I thought I had enough of my pill left to cover me until then, turns out I did my maths wrong!

So now we are trying to decide if stop my pill when I finish this months worth and by the time I have the withdrawal bleed it would be about a week and a half until our holiday so I most likely won't have my period while I'm away but I'm worried about the side effects of stopping the pill and that it might wreck our holiday. Or do I just suck it up and fill the script I have at home for 3 months and just use a months worth??

Has anyone come off Diane and had any bad side effects?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Teeja!
    I think coming off the pill is different for everyone, I have had hardly any side effects but it is a guessing game. If you decide to buy another packet just use one months worth and then stop. It depends how worried you are about side effects, at worst you might be a little teary and get sum pimples so it depends on whether u think that will wreck ur holiday. Gd luck xx