Closed Thread
Page 19 of 128 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Thought I'd share a story with u: last night we were over some friends house and their 7 yr old was telling us he had to look up the word "safe" in the dictionary for spelling at school. With a giggle he said "and guess what the next word is in the dictionary...safe sex!" we all asked him what that was and apparently it is "when you hug and kiss each other standing up in the shower instead of bed so you don't fall out and hurt yourself" lol. Who knows what it really says in the dictionary but we thought it was hilarious
    Haha that's hilarious hey, so cute!! Yeah I'm bloated and pretty sure af is just around the corner for me

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's no good hun, fingers crossed ur UTD instead xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    That's no good hun, fingers crossed ur UTD instead xx
    Thanks fingers and toes crossed for you to!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will be finding out I think I will have a mental breakdown if I had to wait 9 months to know and not be able to organise everything's couldn't think of anything more stressful.

What is everyone buying of ETSY for baby? I got a few wedding bits from there when we got married and recently got some cloth pads as BH introduced me to the cup which I love!

2.5 more weeks til we can start unfortunately ovulation starts mid this week so another Visit from AF before we can start. DH is going to Germany for 10 days from 20 sept for work so hopefully first go works and I will have some news when he returns!

One can only hope hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fingers crossed Yolanda! I might get someone off etsy to custom make some linen and decorations as I have a clear idea of what I want. I got some things made for my wedding and loved them

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am addicted to etsy! I bought a lot of things for our wedding and already have a heap of baby things save in my favorites and on pinterest. Mostly nursery things like linen and decorations but I have clothes and handmade shoes save too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad to say AF arrived late last night, I'm am completely gutted. I thought my cycle was back to normal obviously not its only been 2 weeks since my last AF. I'm feeling devastated. Going to throw myself into my work and try to ignore my horrible thoughts

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Sad to say AF arrived late last night, I'm am completely gutted. I thought my cycle was back to normal obviously not its only been 2 weeks since my last AF. I'm feeling devastated. Going to throw myself into my work and try to ignore my horrible thoughts

Sending big hugs, hope your ok

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry to hear that Tully *hugs* xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs to you Tully. Fingers crossed for next month.