Closed Thread
Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My hubby is great talking about that. He says that now but when it comes along I know it will be different haha I did buy a little white onsie, it makes TTC do real seeing it! It's so tiny and cute and tiny!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was utd with dd I was single still living at home, my parents were a huge help but I did all the night stuff by myself, I think im going to find it hard to let my dh help because I had to do it alone the first time, strange hey, Ive already told him he will need to be patient with me.
    Just some advice, I know its great to have all the latest and best things but babies grow out of things so quick, wherever you can borrow or buy second hand, enjoy the experience though. I saw a really cute cot quilt yesterday was so going to buy it, think I might.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think we will hold of buying anything until we are pregnant but it's hard not to get excited!

I think DH will be fine helping out at night but I should speak to him about that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else freaking out a little bit?
    I get so worried cos even though I'm 27 none of my friends have kids. I'm worried about not knowing how often to feed a baby, sleep routines, introducing solids etc etc etc.
    How do you learn this stuff???? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shell T I'm 27 too, I will be the first of my friends to have children but most of DHs friends have kids. My mum has done family day care for 16 years so she will be a big help but iv heard mothers groups are great for help and advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one friend that is pregnant with her 3rd but none of the rest of us have kids. 2 of DH's friends have kids, 1 we don't see often as they love in WA but DH is the godfather of their eldest and his best mate from Uni has a 5 month old (DH started to show a lot of interest in us having kids after his best mate did!)

I know my mum will be a huge help as will my friend with kids and I'm really looking forward to mothers group!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Is anyone else freaking out a little bit?
    I get so worried cos even though I'm 27 none of my friends have kids. I'm worried about not knowing how often to feed a baby, sleep routines, introducing solids etc etc etc.
    How do you learn this stuff???? Lol
    How do you know where to start .... Like buying baby things , feeding and everything else... Sooooo many questions Haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarius24 View Post
    How do you know where to start .... Like buying baby things , feeding and everything else... Sooooo many questions Haha

Glad I'm not the only one worried about this! Some of my friends interstate have kids but I don't know anyone locally who does. Guessing I will be on here a lot asking dumb questions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty22 View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one worried about this! Some of my friends interstate have kids but I don't know anyone locally who does. Guessing I will be on here a lot asking dumb questions!
    I'll be right next to you asking dumb questions Haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius24 For This Useful Post:

rusty22  (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you have a baby you will be put into a mothers group, my dd us now 10 and I still keep in contact with some of my mother's group. No question is stupid, although it might sound stupid to you, I bet someone else is thinking the same thing.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub