Closed Thread
Page 15 of 128 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine arrived from grocery run today too! Good luck with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh worst day today. Working in child care sure does put you off having kids sometimes haha AF is just finishing, and hubby is so keen to start trying. I told him we have to try a minimum of 3 days a week, he was like "OKAY " haha boys! I am really hoping for a girl, he's not fussed. Hoping for a shorter cycle this time. I bought some vitex from the chemist today hoping that might help it along, might as well give it a try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Put ur feet up Indie, it's finally the wkend x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo the weekend is here.. still working tomorrow then heading to the baby expo Sunday !!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cool, would love to go to one of those! Have fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to go to one to but DH already thinks I'm nuts researching prams when there is no baby yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha. I already know what pram, high chair, car seat etc we are going to get! I've had a cot since last year! A friend was selling it and its really nice...
    It's hard to contain your buying impulses!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the enthusiasm here ladies, I have been collecting stuff all year from a friend giving away all her stuff, also I'm excited to be able to use all my dd old stuff I'm glad I kept all the big things less I have to buy, it can be so expensive.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we will get a bugaboo bee or chameleon and they are not the cheapest prams going round so I need know what I'm saving for! That's how I tried to justify it to DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohh i have been thinking to myself do i start getting just little bits when i see them on special but didnt want to jinx myself lol

yeah ive never been to a baby expo before so not sure what its like but apparently they have everything form ttc to toddlers!! cant be a bad thing to look at things! Df is away for work for two weeks so good excuse to go, as he definetly wouldnt go!!!

How do your partners feel about getting up for night feeds and changing dirty nappies?? we had this discussion the other night and lets just say it was quite amusing !!