Closed Thread
Page 14 of 127 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi fired up! I did OPKs from cd11 to cd19 got a line that got stronger cd12-18 then nothing in cd19. Assuming I O'd but not too worried just taking it as it comes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh my gosh got the worst cramps again, so weird not like AF cramps either. Had them last night too sily bodies y do they hav to b do complicated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarius24 View Post
    Welcome rusty, my df is also fifo , makes things a little more challenging lol, does he have a good roster? Exciting times a head

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Thanks Aquarius! It does indeed make things more challenging ... he is 4/4 at the moment, but looking at a transfer within the same company to 2/2 which would be nice. What roster is your df on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty22 View Post
    Thanks Aquarius! It does indeed make things more challenging ... he is 4/4 at the moment, but looking at a transfer within the same company to 2/2 which would be nice. What roster is your df on?
    He used to be 2/2 but now has changed to 8 days away and 6 back, which is really good when are you starting to ttc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Oh my gosh got the worst cramps again, so weird not like AF cramps either. Had them last night too sily bodies y do they hav to b do complicated!
    How you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Terrible I wonder what's wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy hope everything is ok? Sending positive thoughts your way.
    I'm having the worst day ever today, woke up very tired and am feeling somethings just not right, hard to explain feeling very emotional today very wierd, I woke feeling very overwhelmed thinking am I going to cope being a mum, my dd is 10 and so much has changed since she was a baby omg, having a slight stress today. Bad day at work, must rest over weekend.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I woke up feeling out of sorts too Tully! Maybe u should do wat I hav planned and go home & watch a movie u love to pick up ur spirits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarius24 View Post
    He used to be 2/2 but now has changed to 8 days away and 6 back, which is really good when are you starting to ttc?

We will be trying once he gets home which is the 20th of this month. 8/6 is a good roster! Fingers crossed for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending happy, feel better soon thoughts to Channy and Tully!

Channy, my OPKs from grocery run arrived today. Looking forward to trying these ones out as I've read some not so great reviews on the Internet cheapies!