Closed Thread
Page 13 of 128 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF is due 20th but this is only second cycle off BC so who knows lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    AF is due 20th but this is only second cycle off BC so who knows lol
    This is my second cycle to my first one was 35 days so no idea about this one af due the 18th for me... The suspense is killing me Haha,

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not long til u can test yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I was MIA hello to all newbies! Fingers crossed she was right Tully! Tomorrow is last day of my pill so need to be careful for the next round of ovulation so I'm covered by PHI. I went to the Osteo today as I have had a sore neck and A head ache for about 4 days, I told her we wanted to TTC soon and she said on Monday if my neck is better and doesn't need too much more work she is going to do some work to get my uterus in the right position and line my hips up ect I'm so excited I had no idea she could do that... I normally go for lower back/hip problems and just wanted to be sure when I was UTD that I wasn't going to put more issues onto my back.

Count down for trying is killing me... Channy give us some good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Yolanda the count down is on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Rusty!

Ladies sometimes you can test 6 days before AF is due. But im lead to believe most don't get a + until the day AF is due...

I'm so excited for everyone! It's a great little group we've got going on here. And of course more are welcome! :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

rusty22  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty22 View Post
    Can I join? My husband and I are going to TTC from the end of this month (he is FIFO so when he gets home). We're both 26 and have been together 9 years. We've had three early miscarriages in the past due to my body not absorbing the pill properly so fingers crossed for a pregnancy that sticks!

Look forward to chatting with you all
    Welcome rusty, my df is also fifo , makes things a little more challenging lol, does he have a good roster? Exciting times a head

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, seriously what the hell? I saw this today and am horrified! (This is in America) http://girlsguideto.com/article/wtf-...pregnancy-test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by FiredUp; 10-08-2012 at 15:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only in America Channy! That is awful I'm pretty sure nothing like that would happen here...