Closed Thread
Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1271
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

You are def not qualified as infertile yet Hun xxx long long way off and prob will never qualify x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh trailrunner, I know how you feel. I've stayed away from BH this last month, needed a break from it & the constant disappointment/reminder of not being pregnant. We've had some preliminary tests & all appears ok (6 months TTC). So now it's a matter of sticking it out for another 6 months before we can be referred for more thorough investigations.

This last cycle has done my head in....didn't O til cd34!! Just as well I'm charting, otherwise I'd be freaking out about af being 11 days late! I don't anticipate she will turn up til next week. It seems my body held off O til my DH got home after a week away! I hope we caught the egg this time! But...feel rather defeated!

Everywhere I go, there are pregnant women! Heaps at work...friends on FB. I am one of the few people I went to school with who aren't pregnant/haven't had kids. Ok, I have left my run a bit later than others, but now seems right for me.

So I have mentally given up now & started planning for other things next year. May as well have fun whilst I wait, eh?

Thanks
    Reviews

Ladies it's very tough isn't it! In my job I constantly see women falling pregnant 'accidentally' or going in for terminations. It's not fair when we want a bub so bad!
    But our time will come. We just need to enjoy life and make the most of things until that time comes. For example gorging yourself on food and alcohol this Christmas, which is exactly what I plan on doing! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

I must admit I try my hardest not to be jealous of other pregnant ladies but it does suck when you see parents who don't deserve it and can't look after there poor children!

At least we can all eat and drink lots this Christmas , just think alcohol... Soft cheeses haha, one positive out of our slightly sad situation!!

Quiet night in for me tonight, df watching ufc and I'm on here looking around, pretending to be watching haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I just put my niece and nephew to bed after making them home made sausage rolls for dinner, playing junior monopoly, looking at the Christmas lights down our street and watching Rio now I'm relaxing looking at baby things on Etsy with a glass of rosé hubby is out on the town

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I just put my niece and nephew to bed after making them home made sausage rolls for dinner, playing junior monopoly, looking at the Christmas lights down our street and watching Rio now I'm relaxing looking at baby things on Etsy with a glass of rosé hubby is out on the town
    That sounds like an awesome night! We had a movie night in too. Looking forward to three weeks of leave ahead and lot of Christmas fun with DS. xx
    Oh etsy. Soooo addictive. But I so love it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay super happy today getting my hair cut and dip dyed ends! Nervous but excited bring in Friday and holidays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh how lovey. Amazing how good hair can make you feel a million times better. I love dip died ends. So hot!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hp it suits me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm getting my hair done tonight too, Channy! Back to blonde for summer. I'm looming forward to it.

How is everyone going? All ready for Christmas? I was hoping to have had our BFP by Christmas so was a little down but now looking forward to all the food and drinks I'm going to be able to have that I wouldn't have if UTD!

Was wondering if anyone had names picked out that they liked or will you be waiting until preg?