Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1269
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Oh Channy I'm so sorry... I big bottle of vino is just what you deserve. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thank you, I am going to spend the next few weeks enjoying the festive season, maybe ill get wedding anniversary BFP in march I am going to go and buy something cute from madewithloves store to make me feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

So much for the psychic telling me it would b fine, don't think ill trust anything else she said lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Hehe. Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to cheer you up! It's my favourite form of therapy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Channy I am so sorry xxx sending you lots of hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Madewithlove: my cute little nappy cover cane yesterday, I said to DH "I bought you some new undies and threw then over to him" he laughed an d thought they were cute, I said "now I just need someone to put them on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Madewithlove: my cute little nappy cover cane yesterday, I said to DH "I bought you some new undies and threw then over to him" he laughed an d thought they were cute, I said "now I just need someone to put them on
    Hooray! I'm so pleased to hear you love them. I always worry when I am sending them if they will be well received. What a cute little story. That's adorable! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out yet another friend is pregnant with baby number two. And Im still not pregnant with baby number one :-( Everyone we know has childten or is pregnant; its really starting to get me down. And my fitness instructor keeps talking to me in tones of infertility because I mentioned four months ago that we had just started TTC... Im feeling all sad and sorry for myself and of course, green with envy of all my friends having more and more babies... I dont like feeling this way- but I feel less alone in this knowing that you girls are going through the same. Gosh it sucks :-( Cant cope with hearing more pregnancy announcements - its really starting to get me down :-( Sorry for the long whinge... hope everyone is doing good regardless of me being such a downer xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

I know how you feel, everytime I see a lady with a baby at the shops (which is everywhere) my heart shatters into a thousand pieces, iv never really been a baby person but since TTC I want it so badly want it and its all I see everywhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too Channy! I've never been a clucky person at all about babies, but the last two months both myself and hubby are becoming ever so clucky. I don't think my hubby realised how much it is starting to effect me; bless his heart he bought me home the most beautiful bouquet of peonies and hydrangea last night Its definitely getting harder and harder to feel 'happy' for everyone else; my heart just sinks now. Its like everyone else thinks 'lets have a baby' and whamo they're pregnant. The last three announcements came from friends who did just that Its frustrating indeed... Again this morning in class my instructor was talking about my 'infertility' - I said to her 'thats not the issue yet - we've only been trying for a few months!!' She is foreign so her english is a little bit broken - I think she completely misunderstands me and thinks Im infertile! The poor lady means well but Im getting over being referred to as 'infertile' just because Im not pregnant yet. I don't know how to explain it to her?! I wish she would stop talking about it in class though..