Closed Thread
Page 12 of 127 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Those head bands are so cute !! Can't imagine a kid keeping them on though lol, we have also had the gender chat and I was totally suprised when df said he would prefer a girl! Took me at suprise I just assumed he want a boy Haha

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join? My husband and I are going to TTC from the end of this month (he is FIFO so when he gets home). We're both 26 and have been together 9 years. We've had three early miscarriages in the past due to my body not absorbing the pill properly so fingers crossed for a pregnancy that sticks!

Look forward to chatting with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think DH just wants a boy so he can coach mini league basketball, funny thing is I am more of a creative than a sports person, be interesting to c who our kids take after

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome rusty good luck with ur TTC journey!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

rusty22  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to our little group Rusty!!

Channy, we are the same. DH is very into sports (mainly NRL, AFL etc) and I'm the creative one.

I've been looking around for baby merchandise for Melbourne Storm as that's how I've decided I will let DH know we are pregnant by giving him a little storm scarf or onesie! I love all this baby stuff!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

rusty22  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's a cute idea Teeja! I am a graphic designer so thought I would let him know by making up an invite with "He Shoots, He Scores" and have writing along the lines of "you are invited to the birth of your first child, due..." and tell him something came in the mail for him. I have too much time on my hands obviously lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome rusty, good luck when your hubby arrives home.
    Hubby and I have had the gender issue several times funny thing is where neither fussed, I already have a dd, and boy is she a handfull. I guess a girl would be nice cause I kinda feel I know what I'm doing, where havnt had much to do with baby boys.
    Funny story, I remember when I thought I'd help my sil out by changing my twin nephews nappies for her, I freaked out, saying can I touch his Willy, to clean it?? What do I do?? I guess I was worried he'd grow up saying I'd touched him. Look back on it now and laugh, can't believe I was that silly.
    I'm rather bored at work today, its wet and cold just about to start my last job of the day am feeling very tired today. Brought out my pregnancy books last night forgot how funny some are. Is anyone reading any books on pregnancy atm? Enjoy your day ladies

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tully78 For This Useful Post:

rusty22  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tully that's not silly at all, it's all a learning curve hey my brother is 10 yrs younger than me and my sister 14yrs younger so hav grown up around both sex babies. Iv been reading what to expect before your expecting, DH laughed at me, he said "don't u know how babies r made babe" lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question: does anyone know how early u can test is it 12DPO? Aquarius? Coz if it is that means I can test on 19th how cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just a quick question: does anyone know how early u can test is it 12DPO? Aquarius? Coz if it is that means I can test on 19th how cool
    When is af due ? They say you can test earliest 7 days before af I have to wait till at least Sunday , driving me bonkers!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub