Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1269
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrunner View Post
    Good Morning Ladies

Its been a couple of weeks since I popped by to say hello xxx

No news my end.
    Channy I have fingers crossed for you!! xxx

I've only seen the first Twilight movie - I just can't stand that Kirsten Stewart!! Am tempted to watch the rest but might have to do that drunk lol!

Sooooo much work to do but have been severely lacking motivation. At least the weather is getting better here in Melbounrne but maaaaaaaannnnnn I miss the Queensland sunshine!

Have a great day girls xxx

Channy, any more news are those lines getting darker yet??

Ha, I feel your pain with Twilight and more to the point Kirsten Stewart, I always find she has the same facial expression in nearly every scene, drives me nuts too!!

I'm sitting at CD7, borrrrring!!!!

Happy Tuesday to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Morning ladies! Hope you are all well?

I'm half way through the TWW and have a doctors appointment tonight to go over my scan results so hopefully everything is ok there. Apart from that I'm just waiting to be able to test this weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I had light AF type bleeding yesterday which has pretty much stopped today, blood results were hcg 18 yesterday, today's hpt was bout the sane as last few days so not getting my hopes up but still happy if its not meant to b that's ok. Ill post my chart. Hot one here today 37!

Good luck teeja! let us know how ur appt goes
    Last edited by ChannyV; 20-11-2012 at 08:58.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies

I'm out at Toowoomba today for work.

Have had some spotting and cramping so not feeling to good or positive at the moment.

Date scan on Friday so if nothing happens major before then I shall just wait and see what happens!

I thought after getting the BFP it was smooth sailing...... Maybe no!

How are all you girls going?

Good luck at the doctor teeja!

Thanks
    Reviews

Becca how many weeks are u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Hey channy, does the Dr say its a sticky one for you

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

The doc says my levels r acceptable but well see on Friday if they have gone up enough, if not all good, I'm feeling ok about it all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Channy, i know everyone else has been saying it, but ditto what they said. Hope so badly for you that you'll get a sticky one outta this

Well AF is here this morning worked night shift and was feeling really crampy and she showed up this morning. Today is 9dpo. I only got to 4dpo last time so this is a really good sign really. Just doesnt feel like it atm

Each morning that my temp was up I got a little glimmer of hope, but have had red spotting for quite a few days now. First day thought it could be implantation, but when it kept going was pretty sure I was out.

All that said, still just a little bit of me thought I may have still been in with a chance this month. I didn't even get to test I was so looking forward to POAS with a HPT not OPK for a change. Oh well. I thought I was cool with it all until I'm writing this, clearly not :'( this sucks.

Well I'm off to bed now, worked 12 hrs last night. I'll go buy some vit B6 this arvo and get started on that, hopefully it'll make me O earlier and lengthen my LP. Today would have been CD32, not too bad really. Just glad AF is here now rather than next week when DH is home. Sigh.

Any suggestions for other supplelembts/vitamins to take? Already on a pre-pregnancy multi. TIA.

Night all.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh jojo I'm sorry, AF is such a b*#ch x