Closed Thread
Page 11 of 128 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Channy, I have this great outlook on life, things happen for a reason, I I had not fallen pregnant to my ex and had my daughter I'd never changed careers and met my amazing hubby, and would not be talking on a TTC thread. If its meant to be its meant to be. All good things come to those who wait. Sending all my positive thoughts your way. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    You have such a positive outlook and its so nice to come on here and read that this forum is great place for us ladies to clear our minds.

Channy we haven't told any one were ttc. Just don't want the pressure of everyone asking every time we see them lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh Tully that's fantastic!! I hope she is correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My outlook on life, is a recent thing to me, not always been like that. I guess I'm really happy at the moment, life is great. This year has been amaxing, lots of changes all positive. Everyone on here TTC needs to know that they are loved and when the time is right it will happen. Stay positive everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What a refreshing outlook Tully, your enthusiasm is infectious, thank u for sharing it with us

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are so many negative things written on pages these days, why can't we all be happy for each other, sometimes I feel like I'm back at high school with all the *****yness. But hey if my positive attitude has made you guys smile at least I've made some small impact on your lives and well that makes me happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There will b no nastiness in this thread Tully hp u have a lovely day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving your attitude towards life Tully! Have a great day ladies! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the positive attitudes ladies!

Was nice not having to remember to take my pill this morning. Hoping it doesn't take to long for the withdrawal bleed and then we can get started.

Have a great day girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw this beautiful baby pic on FB this morning and thought I would share DH (who wants to have kids, but doesn't want to talk about OPKs etc etc) said to me the other day out of the blue: "What would you like to have first a girl or a boy?" I just said "I don't mind as long as they're healthy", to which he replied "I'd like a boy" lol he was watching the basketball at the time and I could see his train of thought. Has anyone else had these conversations? Also what do you think of baby headbands like in the picture? I think they are cute but would prob be very annoying Not very busy at work today, so have time for these thoughts haha 391360_400072373383945_307156964_n.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I have discussed what gender we prefer. I'm not really fussed if we get pink or blue, I just want a baby! DH said he would prefer a boy first, he thinks a boy would be easier...

Channy, I love headbands like that! Not very practical but cute for photos.