Closed Thread
Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1269
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

I mix them myself and on the stuff I get it says don't use if pregnant or breastfeeding. But then I buy these awesome little snack size bars that don't say anything about pregnancy, so I just follow the instructions on the pack

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies

How are you all going?

So bummed the weekend is over.

My temp dipped a bit this morning, not below the cover line but it still freaked me out a little!

I'm not sure if I should stop temping!

I am feeling okay, no nausea, very tired and my boobs are very tender. I also feel a little crampy on and off but that's it.

Am in the waiting it out area now. Have a date scan booked for Monday 26th and can't wait for that to happen!

Any testing this weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    beccagilmore - STOP TEMPING
    You are just going to worry yourself - enjoy this time and everything will be fine.

AF is only hanging around lightly so fingers crossed we can get trying ASAP again as want this more than ever. Went to a babyshower on Saturday and this mother to be didn't want this baby was worried about going back just sat back and thought about what my baby shower will be like and was actually really happy to be there which was great :-)

So angry that it rained all night Friday and all day Saturday as couldn't do much. Hope everyone had a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: First Time TTC September 2012!

Hi ladies how was everyone's weekend? Well its officially 6 months ttc. feeling a little low today, been sick all weekend with a tummy bug!
    Just wondering if any other ladies are ttc with there partners working away or fifo? My df does 8/6 , we always just seem to miss it
    Anyway hope you all have a lovely day
    Sending baby dust to everyone

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hello ladies! God I hate Monday blah 7dpo today waiting waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone, what a night, dd decided to get some tummy bug yesterday arvo, threw up in my car and all over her bed, have been up half the night, and am very tired now. Can't be bothered at work Today either, and my car stinks. Yuk.
    Well af has Definatly arrived finally hope its nit going to stick around for long I wanna give this month everything, it would be nice by the start of the new year to have some good news.
    Better go, don't know if my clients will be happy if I've not done my job by the time they get home ha h.
    Bought dd Xmas prezzie on weekend can't wait to see her face although dh told her what we got her grrr men ha ha. Enjoy your day lovelies.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies!
    Channy I tried to refrain from alcohol in the 2WW but if somebody offers I won't say no. The second I get a BFP I won't touch a drop!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Same shell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls, have any of you come of implanon or know anyone who has succesfully conceived after it? My best friend got her implanon out on the 3rd of august 2012 and has been trying every month. She isnt temping or using OPK's yet but I want to give her hope as she's been pretty down about it already! She's 18 so her fertility isnt being worried about yet, plus shes only been trying for 3 months.. Just looking for positive thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews

I used implanon for a year or 2 then just went straight onto the pill.
    Your friend will be fine at 18 she should have no fertility issues so it will happen. She's 18 tell her to go have fun. 3 months isn't that long (although I've been TTC for 3 months and it feels like forever) I'm learning its all about timing. Good luck to your friend

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub