Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1269
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Time TTC September 2012!

Channy- I hope you've been getting busy 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yep sure have put in our best effort so 3dpo today will test Sunday 18th at 13dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats IndieBelle - great news.

Might read into those tablets - thanks for all the comments about those

MrsR2012 - SO I am CD36 did an internet cheapie at CD32 and it was negative - I have just been waiting thinking maybe AF is coming - wondering now if I should buy a normal shop test rather than the internet cheapies - I bought from the pregnancy shop online too

Channy - Thanks for showing your temps - I am still trying to get them. I have been entering mine into fertility friend and it turned around and said that I am only 5DPO at CD36 - slowly getting to know it

- I have now read a little about those tablets - do you guys reckon I should wait for AF to come and start taking when AF comes or when AF finishes or start taking now?
    Last edited by smash023; 08-11-2012 at 10:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It is possible that u o'd late and are having a long cycle Hun, it can happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah not really sure when I o'd - still haven't worked that out but yes as per fertility friend I only o'd like cd29

Thanks
    Reviews

Mayb wait til 14dpo and if nothing then c doc (I know that's annoying)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF came this morning!! CD36 this time

I am going to go to the chemist and get some Vitex - should I start taking today with my folic acid or should I start it after AF!?!?
    Still have no idea if I should be taking other vitamins or not, too hard to get to the doctor and trying to find a new one at the moment so really hard!

How are all you ladies doing? Big plans for the weekend ?? I have ANOTHER baby shower to go to :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!! Im back from gorgeous sunny Noosa Qld - had a fabulous time!

I've missed quite a lot of whats been happening but I can see there are a few congratulations to be voiced! Sooooo good to see some of you girls have some BFP's!!!

Well, after 4 days of once a day spotting, I then had two days of ultra light period, then another three days of once a day spotting. I did a HPT last Saturday morning and got a BFN so went out and partied with our friends in Noosa. Can't believe after doing everything 'by the book' we still failed to get pregnant :-( So Ive decided after two months of TTC that I can't handle the daily grind of thinking about it and obsessing over it, so Im taking the next couple of months 'off' so to speak. Im not doing any temping, OPK, CM checking, symptom spotting or DTD every second day. I said to hubby let's just DTD like before - when we're in the mood I know we only tried for two cycles but its been so stressful for me - has taken over my every thought. I don't like how its been making me feel - its too much pressure and I realise now that I have absolutely no control whatsoever! I've spent this entire year preparing for this, and to be honest Im tired now So, if it happens it happens - Im going to just let nature take its course and if I fall pregnant without 'trying' in the next few months then that's great, otherwise, I'll start the TTC process again in February.

Everyone I know is either pregnant or just had a baby... its making me feel crap and as I said to hubby, if its meant to be it will be. Right now I can't stand another TTW or another BFN. I don't like that I had a go at hubby twice in the last two cycles about sex when he was so tired, just because it was our fertility window. I don't want sex to be like that with him - it should be fun and loving, not a chore. And I feel like Im starting to make it a chore rather than fun. So before I get too crazy on him Im pulling myself out of that behaviour!

Most people I know fell pregnant the first time without trying, so we'll see if we can too. All I can say is that the last week off from TTC has been bliss - Ive been drinking a coffee when I want to (I've not drank coffee in three months! And its my favourite thing!) and had a great night out on the plonk with friends and even managed to not get a hangover! I've been eating whatever I want and went for an awesome 10km run Sex has gone back to love making which feels awesome, so honestly, if we don't conceive in the next few months naturally, then after February we'll visit the doctors and look into our options.

PS Hubby is going to start taking Menovit - apparently its really good for men to be taking pre-pregnancy vitamins too!

Wishing you ladies lots of baby dust, and can't wait to hear some more good news from you girls! I'll still be popping in here but probably only once a week to see how your all going xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey smash, least u know where ur at. I take vitex, blackmores pregnancy gold, evening primrose oil and echinacea every morning until tww and then just take pregnancy gold through tww. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took Vitex and Evening Primrose Oil every morning with my Elevit. I stopped taking it about half way through my cycle because I just guessed when I was ovulating (which I was obviously wrong!). Worst thing is though that we are about to move interstate next week so I have to have my dating scan when we arrive to Brisbane, which isn't until the 26th so I don't know how far I am. A due date calculator says 7weeks, and Clearblue says 5+ weeks, but because I was so very irregular I just don't know. I am just guessing 5-7 weeks. Wish I could find out earlier. Really hope that it doesn't take long to get into a GP in Brisbane!