Closed Thread
Page 10 of 128 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Indie! Welcome to the thread hp ur cycles fall into place again soon, exciting times for u!

Teeja: really? I had no idea it was twilight fan writing, how bizarre. She's certainly done alright for herself, altho I am sick to death of hearing about her "inner goddess" lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The inner goddess thing annoys me to, Channy!

Well I took my last pill this morning so I guess that makes us officially TTC! Very excited for the journey ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay Teeja that is so so exciting! I'm so happy for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Indie! Keep us updated with how your cycles go! (hmmm... That sounds a little creepy but I mean it in the nicest of ways). :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No line on OPK (couldn't resist) so I must have O'd yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps- thank u ladies for giving me a place to talk about TTC, I am keeping it from all my friends and family which is so unnatural for me but takes the pressure off. It is nice to have a place to talk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm glad I've got this thread too as we haven't really told anyone else either. It's nice to be able to chat to other girls going through the same thing!

I have everything crossed for you Channy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I must share, only a very few friends know that we are ttc and at school pick up today I was approached by a friend whom doesn't know we are TTC, and she asked me if I was utd, I said I don't think so why, and she replied with are you TTC (I was taken back cause as I said she didn't know. Now I must add my friend has been known to be physic and is really into her tarot etc) I said that yes we were TTC she then said she knew it, that I would be utd very soon if not already and that I was going to have 2 kids very close in age not twins. I'm rather excited let's hope she is right.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that is so cool! I hope she's right too. I would love to go see a psychic but would b terrified of hearing that I won't ever have children, that's just the worry wart in me tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, I have this great outlook on life, things happen for a reason, I I had not fallen pregnant to my ex and had my daughter I'd never changed careers and met my amazing hubby, and would not be talking on a TTC thread. If its meant to be its meant to be. All good things come to those who wait. Sending all my positive thoughts your way. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub