+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How to convince dh that we need to dtd every two day

My dh and I have been ttc since jan 2012, we got serious about it about 2 months ago, yet he still says that he is tired etc and no dancing is to be had. I am on Elevit, he has just started taking menevit and horny goat weed..... Any ideas to get him in the mood????

He says his libido is just not as crazy as mine!!!! 😔 what can I do cause I know 100% no dancing no baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Try and find a way to seduce him to get him in the mood. Or leading up to your fertile period, try to refrain from it, so that he wants it more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybe leading up to your fertile period, refrain from dancing so that he wants it more when the time is right.

Does he want a baby? If so, you need to explain to him that those days you need to dtd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for double post, bh was telling me it wasn't working

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DH didn't like it when we had to plan DTD, he hated me saying come on it bay making time, he preferred more spontaneity, maybe try not telling him when the right time is etc and yep I agree with pp, relax on the weeks you don't need to DTD and seduce when required

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found that back in the days of trying naturally or when I was on clomid I just didnt mention ttc or fertile periods etc. Seemed to 'put the pressure' on and take away from the moment!